Anybody know how to make my iphone 4 sound louder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 03:31 PM
    No sure really. My speaker sounds fine. Have you compared it next to any others to see if it might just be your device?
    04-23-11 03:37 PM
    No but I will thanks, when I had my bb storm II the volume was loud I guess I got used to it.

04-23-11 03:42 PM
    BB speakers have always been louder IMO. My Droid X and Droid put the iPhone to shame with speaker volume.
    04-23-11 03:55 PM
    BB speakers have always been louder IMO. My Droid X and Droid put the iPhone to shame with speaker volume.
    except for the BlackBerry Torch.
    Nothing can beat the speakers of the the Bold 9000 whether you're listening to music or having a call on speaker phone.
    Anyway this is what you get with Apple's Obsession to thinness.
    Sooner or later everyone who owns an Apple device will get paper cuts
    04-23-11 03:59 PM
    except for the BlackBerry Torch.
    Nothing can beat the speakers of the the Bold 9000 whether you're listening to music or having a call on speaker phone.
    Anyway this is what you get with Apple's Obsession to thinness.
    Sooner or later everyone who owns an Apple device will get paper cuts
    Yea I loved my 9000. Best speakers out of any BB I have ever used.

I agree. Thin does have its downsides. Hopefully newer technology can address this.
    04-23-11 04:12 PM
    Starting to miss my bb II if BB only had better apps, lol
    04-23-11 04:13 PM
    If you heavily rely on speaker volume, then I agree you might miss it. If you are happy with everything else about the iPhone, I wouldn't worry.

Every platform/device has its shortcomings compared to others. You just need to decide which you can live with or without.
    04-23-11 04:14 PM
    If you heavily rely on speaker volume, then I agree you might miss it. If you are happy with everything else about the iPhone, I wouldn't worry.

Every platform/device has its shortcomings compared to others. You just need to decide which you can live with or without.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com. Thanks,

04-23-11 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD