Hi, Im not an iphone user but im interested in getting my gf's father a commuter case for his iphone 4 and i was wondering what kind of feedback you guys had on the case. Also is there any holsters you have found that the commuter will fit in as this would be important for him in the field he's in but the defender would be too bulky, thx in advance!
    11-28-10 04:06 PM
    Hi, you might want to check out the Seidio Innocase II combo case for the iPhone4. I have used Seidio cases in the past and they have worked out great. Check out the link below I get my cases from these guys, they have great customer service from my experience. Good luck with your case search...

myGearStore Seidio Innocase II Surface Combo Hard Case & Holster for iPhone 4 - Black - Accessories for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch/nano, Macbook, Blackberry, and more!
    11-29-10 04:00 AM
    @constapp if you order by today 11/29/2010 you could get an additional 25% off. Check out the website @ mygearstore.com for the coupon code.
    11-29-10 04:10 AM
    If I were going to all that trouble just look at the Otter Box Defender. Best of both a case and holster plus its super rugged!
    12-02-10 05:14 PM
    I used the Commuter temporarily and went back to the Defender. The Commuter is awesome, but in the car it slid all over the place. The Defender has a rubber backing so it doesn't slide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 08:58 PM
    defender > commuter imo
    12-03-10 10:42 AM
    I like the commuter because it's not as thick as the defender and it slides really well in and out of my pocket.
    12-03-10 03:39 PM
    The defender would be my first pick as I use it for my bb 9700 but its too bulky for him

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD