I'm about to upgrade to the iPhone 4 through Rogers. How long have people been waiting for theirs? I hear there is a shortage.
    08-10-10 01:31 PM
    There is a shortage everywhere not just Canada

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 02:04 PM
    I went to a rogers this week with a friend (Montreal) and they told him that they get about 2 to 4 ip4 per week at that location and there's over 60 people on the waiting list. I say in September it should be Ok with stock
    08-10-10 02:31 PM
    Been trying everyday, a few stores got like 4 iPhones today but I was at work from 6-3 and were all sold out when I called.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 06:23 PM
    I called everywhere today, when I called Future shop they said they are getting about 4-9 ip4 every other day. They said they have a waiting list but sell to people in the store first. They said they are informed the night before and to call in the eve to see if any are coming so you can be there when they open in the the next morn.

I also called every store on the list on the Rogers site (click here) and got on any waiting list I could.
    08-11-10 03:38 AM
    I called everywhere today, when I called Future shop they said they are getting about 4-9 ip4 every other day. They said they have a waiting list but sell to people in the store first. They said they are informed the night before and to call in the eve to see if any are coming so you can be there when they open in the the next morn.

I also called every store on the list on the Rogers site (click here) and got on any waiting list I could.
    So did futureshop get them in this morning?
    08-11-10 08:57 AM
    I have not called, he said it would be Thursday if they do and to call Wed eve.
    08-11-10 12:50 PM
    I have not called, he said it would be Thursday if they do and to call Wed eve.
    What futureshop told you this? The futureshop in my city got a few on Tuesday so I doubt they will get more tomorrow..
    08-11-10 02:24 PM
    I've called a lot of stores but they kept telling me "in a few weeks", so I give up and just gunna wait till September. I'm not gunna waste my time calling stores daily when I have other things to do. My blackberry 8900 will do fine till I get my hands on an iphone 4.
    08-12-10 06:48 AM
    How about buy a ip4 through online store.I have bought a ip4 from it!
    the price and the quanlity are both perfect!You guys contract them with
    MSN:[email protected]
    08-16-10 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD