The Storm is a beta product while the iPhone 3GS is a mature product that blows the Sotrm away easily. The only question is do you have good AT&T service where you live or if you travel where you go.
    08-12-09 11:43 AM
    phones are like ice cream, it all depends on the flavor you like.
    Yes, the nice thing is that all the flavors taste pretty good
    08-12-09 12:53 PM
    Until Apple gets their thumb out of their asses and opens up multitasking the iPhone can go fly a kite.
    08-12-09 04:23 PM
    Until Apple gets their thumb out of their asses and opens up multitasking the iPhone can go fly a kite.
    Jailbreak if you need it. I'm happy the iPhone doesn't multitask as of right now. You would have no battery within 2 hours. Especially with an app like BeeJive open.
    08-12-09 05:20 PM
    Jailbreak if you need it. I'm happy the iPhone doesn't multitask as of right now. You would have no battery within 2 hours. Especially with an app like BeeJive open.
    Should not have to jailbreak it to do it. I get a full day out of my storm with many aps running at the same time .. Including Beejive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:05 PM
    why don't u wait for storm2?
    08-23-09 04:12 AM
    I switched from verizon, I used the storm since december. I can honestly say the iphone blows the **** out of the storm in absolutely everything except the push services were better with the storm. Never have I been so impressed with a phone, and so let down by the storm. This is all to say, that when I had the storm, I was impressed by it! So when I got the iphone it was like christmas.
    08-24-09 10:10 PM
    i got the iphone because i thought that i would get better reception with att in my area than verizon. my storm got so so reception and i think i jus traded one set of dead spots for another.

as far as anyone who thinks the iphone blows any blackberry out of the water thats bs. theres things the iphone cant do that make it very choresome do deal with. the way the phone handles email is one of them. you cant delete more than one email at a time, you cant jump from one app to another without goin back to the home screen and a few more things that really get under my skin. i miss my storm. the iphone is a cool device but cool only gets you so far
    08-25-09 04:10 PM
    wait for the storm 2
    08-27-09 01:34 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD