hey im currently on verizon right now and have the storm. it has its ups and downs but the lags, resets, my mms not working, and it not respnding well to the touch screen frustrates me more then anything

im on my dads plan right now and he got into a fight with verizon the other day for charging him a ridiculous amount of extra money for no reason and he said he was thinking about switching to att and getting iphones.

i said go for it but he says that he doesnt like att's reception. but from what ive heard from all my friends, the iphone gets pretty good reception. should we go for the iphone or not?
    03-13-09 06:29 PM
    check out your area and you see how your coverage is first before jumping ship

AT&T Coverage Viewer
    03-13-09 06:41 PM
    I'd have a iPhone in a heartbeat if coverage was better.. CHECK THE COVERAGE MAPS !!!
    03-14-09 05:01 PM
    Yeah, after having an iphone, you really can't use any other touch screen device. However, after having a real QWERTY keypad, you can't go touchscreen ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 06:32 PM
    Yeah, after having an iphone, you really can't use any other touch screen device. However, after having a real QWERTY keypad, you can't go touchscreen ; )

I went from the Bold to the iPhone no problem.. love it.

However, I wish I was able to use both.
    03-14-09 06:37 PM
    Im in the same spot as you because AT&T has bad reception where i am too... thats why we switched.... if i hadnt switched i would be using an iPhone right now not my storm.
    03-14-09 07:22 PM
    if i ever go to AT&T again im gonna unlock my storm so i can use both by just switching the SIM card between the 2
    03-14-09 07:23 PM

yes!!! thats 100% true
    03-14-09 07:25 PM
    Im in the same spot as you because AT&T has bad reception where i am too... thats why we switched.... if i hadnt switched i would be using an iPhone right now not my storm.
    i have had the iphone 3g and the storm i love the bold the best just to let u know its just such a better phone
    03-14-09 07:27 PM
    I went from the Bold to the iPhone no problem.. love it.

However, I wish I was able to use both.
    I email a lot on weekdays... so I NEED a qwerty, just picked up a Bold after my 8900, now looking to trade the 8900 for an iPhone for the weekend surfing : )
    03-14-09 08:39 PM

I just went from a Curve 8310 to a IPhone. I love my IPhone. No regrets here. The touch screen is not as bad as people say it is. But I would check your coverge area first. If it works, get an IPhone. It rocks.
    03-14-09 08:49 PM
    i have had the iphone 3g and the storm i love the bold the best just to let u know its just such a better phone
    is the bold the fastest of the 3?
    03-14-09 08:56 PM
    fast in what ways? service or the OS
    03-19-09 10:03 AM
    I have had att for over a decade with no problems at all. Granted I am in the chicago area so I dunno. I have a blue (custom housing swap) iphone 3g if you are interested in giving the service a test run before signing your life away for two years!!
    03-20-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD