okay thanks. One more thing, when i bought this from this guy, this phone was already unlocked and jailbroken. Version 2.2.1(5H11) with baseband of 2.30 And im using a turbo sim. Anyways,when i plug it in my comp and open itunes, it says that there is a new update?

I was wondering if i update it to whatever OS it is, will it locked my phone? And un-jailbreak it?

PS: i am using tmobile on it.
    The carrier update?
    04-13-09 08:01 PM
    yeah.

what will happened if i "erase all Content and Settings" ?? will the phone still be unlocked and jailbroken? or what? im trying to do this because cydia wont open anymore.
    Last edited by disflipissofresh; 04-13-09 at 09:30 PM.
    04-13-09 09:18 PM
    yeah.

what will happened if i "erase all Content and Settings" ?? will the phone still be unlocked and jailbroken? or what? im trying to do this because cydia wont open anymore.
    IDK, but try holding the lock button and home button until you see an Apple logo, (or whatever your bootscreen is) and might fix it before you restore it and rejailbreak and reunlock it.
    04-14-09 03:15 PM
    I have tried, and the iphone can not use blackberry data plan. you can however connect to internet2.voicestream.com and use data. but you will be charged
    04-18-09 03:49 PM
    I have tried, and the iphone can not use blackberry data plan. you can however connect to internet2.voicestream.com and use data. but you will be charged
    or you could use epc.tmobile.com or wap.voicestream.com those are the BB plan apns
    04-18-09 08:50 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD