Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default iphone 2010 ???

So what do you guys think will apple infact release a NEW iphone this june/july ?? Cuz it's been kinda quiet I haven't rally heard much talk of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24A15E95

I have been a huge blackberry fan, but now I am officially bored of it. Now I have been following every iPhone site and looking for rumors and stuff. I really want to upgrade to the 3GS, but I said I'll wait and stick with my bold. I hope its gonna be really cool.
    CrackBerry Addict

maybe around aug of this year??
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Pm Me 4 It

Around september is when they usually release new things...
    I don't know of any new iPhone but I know about the iPad that's being released soon.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,499 Global Posts
    PIN
    33257ED2

I personally have heard a few rumors gearing towards the may time period due to the Android rush to popularity. Now this is definetly earlier then what iPhone is known for doing since it always comes in the june, july time frame, but i wouldnt be surprised to see some pre-release pics in april early may
    Words of Reason sent from my Nexus
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts

It is release end of June beginning of July.
    TWITTERiPhone 4 32GB MacMiniMacBook Pro 13"Apple TV
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

would the new iphone be 4g? Do you think It will be on verizon? I am debating getting the iphone now or waiting for the next one.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,499 Global Posts
    PIN
    33257ED2

Quote Originally Posted by jps1012 View Post
    would the new iphone be 4g? Do you think It will be on verizon? I am debating getting the iphone now or waiting for the next one.
    I actually have the 3Gsand it's awesome but who knows what will be on the 4g I wouldn't wait personally cause the 3Gs is still tla great smartphone and I mean look at the 3G is still outselling the 3Gs so that tells you your phone won't be out of date if you get the one out now. Even with the new released 4g. That was a lot of jumble hope it made sense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com