I would like to sync all three. Currently, I just use desktop manager to sync my bb9700 to my imac. Now along comes the iPad2, and I tried Mobileme, but I see that does not work with iCal. MobileMe creates its own iCal calendar which shows up as READ ONLY on the BB DesktopManager.

Any solutions?

Thanks

Jonathan
    03-28-11 11:30 AM
    I just use google calendar and set it up on all my devices. Since it updates OTA all your devices will be updated. I got tired of having different calendars and different contact lists and just decided to consolidate them all on google which makes it so much easier. Added my google account as exchange on iPhone/iPad, set it up on iCal and I'm good to go everytime I update or change something.
    03-28-11 11:56 AM
    And do you do your contacts through Google - does it come up in Address Book on your Mac?
    03-28-11 11:58 AM
    And do you do your contacts through Google - does it come up in Address Book on your Mac?
    Yes and yes. You can add an account in your address on mac and then sync and it will download all the contacts. Same thing with iCal. So now when you're on the computer just hit sync in the menu bar and everything is updated. Of course you can have it sync automatically but it's very easy and painless once you have your google account set up on all your devices.
    03-28-11 12:06 PM
    And you can also set google sync up on your blackberry so it stays in sync with all your other devices. Everything is done OTA and you won't need DM anymore to keep contacts in sync.
    03-28-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD