I've been a Droid X user for months now and can honestly say I never use flash. I have only used it once to see how it works but I hated how jerky and sluggish it made the scrolling and zooming. I much prefer to use flash on my desktop/laptop since it's best optimized for that.

Also I much prefer the browsing experience on WP7 and iOS. The scrolling and pinch-zoom are just much smoother and there's no lag unlike the browsers on Android (yes I've tried like all the browsers in the market and the only ones that come close to WP7 and iOS are the Opera browsers which are still buggy and need work).

With that said, which browser do you prefer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:49 AM
    Have an iphone, haven't tried wp7. I guess the reason for that is don't need to, iOS is just everything one needs.
    12-28-10 11:31 AM
    Have an iphone, haven't tried wp7. I guess the reason for that is don't need to, iOS is just everything one needs.
    I grouped WP7 and iOS together because the browsers are very similar compared to the Android browsers.

12-28-10 11:35 AM
    I've nothing but great things to say about the iPhone browsing experience. It is the best imo for surfing the web. Android is solid and pretty darn close, but Apple edges them out.

I only had a 3GS too. My bud Adam has an iP4 and its amazing. Everything from the build to the talk quality is amazing from what I've used of it.

He loves his iPhone as much as I love my Bold, and that's a scary thing

I've not used much of W7... But the interfaces appearance isn't my favorite so its bottom of my list.

12-28-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD