Downloading it (iPhone 4 VZW) as I type this message.

Please report back any findings on battery life changes, glitches, etc.

Full changelog at link below.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/19/ios-6-now-available/
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 09-19-12 at 12:54 PM.
    09-19-12 12:39 PM
    Downloading it (iPhone 4 VZW) as I type this message.

Please report back any findings on battery life changes, glitches, etc.

Full changelog at link below.

iOS 6 now available to download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (update: full changelog) -- Engadget
    Finishing up the reboot for my 4S right now. Can't wait.
    09-19-12 01:10 PM
    Apple tweaked the settings menu (added and moved things around). Changed color scheme of some screens (i.e. phone keypad).

Cool new feature is that there are different vibration alerts you can choose (different pulse lengths).... And you can even create your own vibrate alert!
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 09-19-12 at 02:14 PM.
    09-19-12 02:10 PM
    Apple tweaked the settings menu (added and moved things around). Changed color scheme of some screens (i.e. phone keypad).

Cool new feature is that there are different vibration alerts you can choose (different pulse lengths).... And you can even create your own vibrate alert!
    Is it worth the update? I'm hearing mixed reviews on the iP4 for updating. Just curious if I decide to check it out since once done, there is no reverting back. I know the update is worth it on the 4S but not so good on the 4(as per reviews I've read). Hear the new maps is terrible. What are your thoughts?
    09-19-12 02:45 PM
    Is it worth the update? I'm hearing mixed reviews on the iP4 for updating. Just curious if I decide to check it out since once done, there is no reverting back. I know the update is worth it on the 4S but not so good on the 4(as per reviews I've read). Hear the new maps is terrible. What are your thoughts?
    No issues so far. Obviously with the iPhone 4 we don't have all the features but I think it's worth the upgrade. The device is now much more customizable settings wise, I'm sure there are the latest security features baked into the new code.

Apple maps looks good to me. Will be the same on any iOS device (minus speaking navigation and 3D view). Apple maps will improve year to year as with anything else.
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 09-19-12 at 03:00 PM.
    09-19-12 02:55 PM

I was able to create my own vibrate alert prior to iOS 6. I don't think that feature is new.
    09-19-12 03:16 PM
    I was able to create my own vibrate alert prior to iOS 6. I don't think that feature is new.
    I definitely didn't see it in iOS 5.
    09-19-12 03:56 PM
    WiFi breaks here is the fix:

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...x-here-745702/
    09-19-12 06:42 PM
    I spent 15 minutes trying to get Siri to post a Tweet when I finally realized....... $#!7, I forgot I need to connect to VPN to get access to Twitter when I'm in the mother lovin' PRC.
    09-20-12 03:50 AM
    Been using a self created vibrate since iOS 5

Sent from my iPhone on using Tapatalk
    09-20-12 06:36 PM
    All in all, Not too bad.

There is an issue where deleted unread email is not removed from notification Center, apparently affects exchange accounts only. It existed in the betas and Apple failed to address it.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    09-21-12 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD