I searched the forums an found nothing. I also don't wanna just google something and have it screw up my phone. Is there an untethered jailbreak yet? (that means you can turn your phone off right?)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 08:34 PM
    No, there isn't.

"I also don't wanna just google something and have it screw up my phone."

A Google search, would have given you the same answer.
    11-13-11 08:46 PM
    So you won't Google something because it will "screw up" your phone? Does Google also screw up your computer? This is a completely useless thread.

I Googled "Lazy"

1 Averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.
    2. Causingidleness or indolence
    3. Slow moving
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    11-13-11 08:52 PM
    Ok...wow. Anyway I was saying I don't wanna download some crap software that's gonna screw up my phone. But thanks for trying to understand guys. Really.

I'm not being lazy I'm asking for help and direction since I've never jailbroken. What was I thinking asking a help forum for that?! Madness!

FigureThisOut likes this.
    11-13-11 08:54 PM
    Bla1ze: +1

Untethered means you don't have to connect your phone to PC everytime you boot up your apple device. And no, there's no untethered iOS 5 jailbreak as of now.
    11-13-11 08:54 PM
    Thanks for an ACTUAL answer. I'll keep an eye out and ignore the links that are telling me to "DOWNLOAD NOW! "

foxpat220022 likes this.
    11-13-11 08:59 PM
    No. You said "I also don't wanna just google something and have it screw up my phone." You did not mention downloading anything. I'll gladly help anyone with a question, however you need to be a little more clear. If you're not comfortable doing a google search, then you certainly should not attempt a jailbreak.

Ok...wow. Anyway I was saying I don't wanna download some crap software that's gonna screw up my phone. But thanks for trying to understand guys. Really.

I'm not being lazy I'm asking for help and direction since I've never jailbroken. What was I thinking asking a help forum for that?! Madness!

11-13-11 09:02 PM
    ....Sorry you misunderstood.

I wasn't saying I can't manage a google search but um...ok.

11-13-11 09:05 PM
    No worries, we're to help each other. Several different dev teams are actively working on an unteathered jailbreak and I'm sure it will be big new once it happesn. If you have a Twitter account, you may want to follow the various dev teams in an effort to stay up to date with the latest on their progress. Hope this helps.

11-13-11 09:09 PM
    Nice to see mods start trouble
    11-15-11 01:54 PM
    12-10-11 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD