Has anyone experienced problems with emails coming through sometimes and at other times not coming through. I updated my mom's new white iphone 4 last week that she bought and she's noticed this problem. Some of my emails come through and others don't. As I have little experience with this type of phone I can't really offer her advice or physically trouble shoot it as she lives 2000 km away. Any help would be appreciated.
    06-04-11 07:51 PM
    Yes, sometimes when GMail has an issue, albeit, rear.

I suggest first thing is to restart the phone. Verify within 24 hours if it still happening. If it is, remove the said email account and re-add it...

Lastly, if they are using WIFI and 3G; it could be when it is not working, the WIFI is having issues, and thus not flipping over to 3G to deliver emails, etc.
    voltaire likes this.
    06-05-11 05:04 PM
    Yes, sometimes when GMail has an issue, albeit, rear.

I suggest first thing is to restart the phone. Verify within 24 hours if it still happening. If it is, remove the said email account and re-add it...

Lastly, if they are using WIFI and 3G; it could be when it is not working, the WIFI is having issues, and thus not flipping over to 3G to deliver emails, etc.
    It's a pop 3 account with Bell, they suggested it might be an issue with wifi, router is an cisco Valet Plus and to turn off wifi to receive email.
    06-05-11 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD