With the Iphone 3gs announcing today i don't see if it's worth it or not to get the 3GS. I have the storm right now and really had it with the storm. I think i would be perfectly happy with the iphone 3G plus i can't get the 16gig for $129 refurbed right now. I have no problem with refurbs. The video camera and voice control wasn't enough for me justify spending the extra cash when i still have to pay ETF's to verizon for me and my fiancee' so we can make the switch. just want to know what you people think. Keep in mind money isn't that big of an issue i just don't want to sit here thinking i wasted money for nothing.
    06-08-09 11:40 PM
    Just do it.... there's nothing out there hotter than the 3Gs no matter how little it has changed from the reg 3G, no phone can come close, so if money is not an issue like it wasnt for me just go and get 2....
    06-10-09 12:11 PM
    You'll be able to recoup the ETF fee by selling the Storm and your fiance's device. If money isn't really a big deal, I think you should do it and see if you feel any regret. The financial risk probably isn't that big especially since you can get at least 275 for your Storm if in good condition.
    06-10-09 12:43 PM
    Or you can get two temporary number with AT&T and try it out and if within 30 days you like the service, call 888-444-4410 (National Business Ordering) to have a teleconversion done. They will port your two numbers from Verizon to replace the temporary numbers you have, using the same equipment.
    06-10-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD