Picked it up last night and tried to hide it from the wife She wasn't very happy about something I didn't need, but she'll get over it. I wanted a personal device and leave the company BB for business only. I have not had a lot of time to play with it. Although I never thought I would want or get one especially since some of my coworkers had so many problems with the 2G, but I am impressed. Still prefer the Storms scrolling method and a few other things. I really expected the camera to be a bit more ahead of the Storm but I to remember it's only a phone.
    06-24-09 01:22 PM
    You must have gotten the 3G, and not the 3G S, because the 3G S camera is better than the Storms.
    06-24-09 02:58 PM
    You must have gotten the 3G, and not the 3G S, because the 3G S camera is better than the Storms.
    Agree 1 million percent. I was like.. Oh so thats what a camera is supposed to do? Take picture without lagging?.. wow... LOL
    06-24-09 04:26 PM
    yea i think the 3GS blows the storm outta the water...
    06-25-09 08:27 PM
    check out ioffer.com to get itunes gift cards majorly cheap! i bought $300 worth for $105 and the seller gave me another $100 free so $400 for $105 **** of a deal ive already spent $200 of the 400 im waiting for the tomtom or navigaon to come out ima probli jsut buy both!
    06-25-09 08:29 PM
    ehhh, it's a camera phone. If I need high quality I'll use the digital. I did not consider the 3G S, because this phone strictly for personal use and entertainment, did see the need for the xtra $. I can't seem to put down the marble game, damn you Apple I am not getting anything done around here.
    06-26-09 12:50 PM
    LOL, ugh i suggest , you fork out the extra 100 , and pick up the 3gs its night and day speed wise compaired to the 3g , also the camera is amazing .....

And did i hear you say you perfer the storms scrolling method compaired to the iphone ????!?!?!? , lol , the "flick" scrolling is what everyone wants to put on the storm lol .. any ways oh well welcome to the family
    06-26-09 12:57 PM
    Yea I can't stop playing with mine.
    06-26-09 12:58 PM
    Yea I can't stop playing with mine.
    Did that come out right?
    06-26-09 02:16 PM
    LOL, ugh i suggest , you fork out the extra 100 , and pick up the 3gs its night and day speed wise compaired to the 3g , also the camera is amazing .....

And did i hear you say you perfer the storms scrolling method compaired to the iphone ????!?!?!? , lol , the "flick" scrolling is what everyone wants to put on the storm lol .. any ways oh well welcome to the family
    Yeah I do prefer it more. Scrolling is more fluid on this, but I like to have the page stop when I lift my finger off the screen. I also do not care for copy and paste. Call me crazy?
    06-26-09 02:18 PM
    yea i think the 3GS blows the storm outta the water...
    Definitely agree, I just got mine yesterday! Finally got sick of dealing with the storm.
    06-26-09 02:33 PM
    Definitely agree, I just got mine yesterday! Finally got sick of dealing with the storm.
    Another convert! Let's keep them coming.
    06-26-09 02:52 PM
    wow, same here, looks like lot of converts from all over the web...iphone is just awesome!
    06-26-09 10:52 PM
    ehhh, it's a camera phone. If I need high quality I'll use the digital. I did not consider the 3G S, because this phone strictly for personal use and entertainment, did see the need for the xtra $. I can't seem to put down the marble game, damn you Apple I am not getting anything done around here.
    These are taken with an iPhone 3G S! Who needs a digital camera when you can have this right on your phone, lol.

06-26-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD