So! Like an I upgraded my iOS to 5.1.. Am not impressed with the semi tethered jailbreak and I have seen that i0n1c has managed to jailbreak his iPad 3 which runs on iOS 5.1, does anyone know if his gonna release it to the public?
    03-18-12 12:39 PM
    5.1 on the ipad 3 has actually been jailbroken by three different people/teams using three different methods. @MuscleNerd and @Pod2g was first then @i0n1c posted his jailbreak and finally @chpwn and @phoenixdev were the last to post that they had also jailbroken the iPad 3 running 5.1

with all three of these im sure one will get this out to the public as soon as its stable. If i had to guess i would say it will most likely come from @pod2g as he was the one who was able to jailbreak the 4S running 5.0 and 5.0.1
    03-18-12 07:47 PM
    5.1 on the ipad 3 has actually been jailbroken by three different people/teams using three different methods. @MuscleNerd and @Pod2g was first then @i0n1c posted his jailbreak and finally @chpwn and @phoenixdev were the last to post that they had also jailbroken the iPad 3 running 5.1

with all three of these im sure one will get this out to the public as soon as its stable. If i had to guess i would say it will most likely come from @pod2g as he was the one who was able to jailbreak the 4S running 5.0 and 5.0.1
    hopefully it will be soon, has there been any updates about what they're up to?
    04-04-12 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD