I Would Like A More Robust "Do Not Disturb" Mode
Do Not Disturb mode is great, but I would like more customization options. I would like to be able to, for example, set Sunday-Thursday scheduled do not disturb times and have Friday-Saturday set as "off". Currently this has to be done manually and I think that it would be nice to have further customization options to automate the whole process.
What do you guys think?
- 01-02-13, 11:19 AM #4
It would be nice, but so would alot of other functions on the phone, like the ability to access wifi without having to go into the settings, then wifi, then wait a second, and then turn it on.
- By egrace in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-09, 08:51 PM
- By patrick.waugh in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 07-23-08, 07:08 PM
- By ecooper11 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-14-08, 02:49 AM
- By tom1l21 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 10Last Post: 04-15-08, 12:30 AM
- By Claude Daigle in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-07, 11:50 AM