I am using a 4th Gen iPod, and I have a 80 gig. I am telling you, I just love it, and I have not got the ipod touch yet? Am I the only one that thinks this thing rocks!!!!!!!!Years of abuse and use
    12-28-10 11:13 PM
    Ipods are the ****. I've always liked the quality of the sound and the device in general.

I always have respected Apple and the only thing I didn't keep was my 3GS, but my ipod gets used frequently. Its an old-school one too (not sure which gen it is).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 11:36 PM
    Indeed it is a force to be reckoned with! Smooth and butter. I was checking the eq, and I am also impressed with the old school sounds that pump from these machines.
    12-28-10 11:44 PM
    if iPods roll out lossless support, I'll THINK about buying an iPod - let alone an Apple product, which I've been able to avoid doing for a long time. I've messed with an iPod, and iPod touch because my sister, and friends of mine have one. I just think if I'm listening to music, then I don't need anything more than repeat, shuffle, a playlist, and decent navigation. Until I needed lossless support, I was fine with a Creative Zen Nano, and then a Zen after that. When I got my first blackberry I was fine with the musical playback that provided. Since I got powerAMP for Android, my musical needs have been fulfilled greatly.

I do respect Apple for certain things: their presentation is very appealing, and is very user friendly - but in my opinion, carries to the point of shackling users. Again, this is my opinion. Just think on Ubuntu Linux vs any other "more difficult" distributions. User friendliness can mean different things to different people.
    12-29-10 12:02 AM
    I love Android, especially on power amp losses codex support, but dude, I pulled my pod out, and it is doing work, serious work. Apple user are NOT deprived in any way. Loss-less is debatable, and I am not starting that. ZEN and biting and apple and loving the **** out of it.
    12-29-10 12:15 AM
    Between my Bold and my iPod I am never, every away from my jams... And that's what makes life worth living

12-29-10 12:24 AM
    Indeed tune listening fellas live the best life : )
    12-29-10 12:44 AM
    I still prefer my senheiser headphones to this day. The best 50 bucks i spent for a good listening experience
    12-29-10 01:17 AM
    Damn son, you are missing out. I have some 250 dollar studio wireless sony's. Step up and get some 7.1 eh?
    12-29-10 01:26 AM
    meh, kidding, enjoy those nice buds.
    12-29-10 01:29 AM
    They're not buds, they're old school headphones, hahah. I'll use buds when I'm on the go. When I took radio in college, Senheiser came up a lot
    12-29-10 01:35 AM
    I know, they are very decent phones. Just had to yank the chain a bit! What year was that bro?
    12-29-10 01:40 AM
    Dude I bet the quality of those Sony's are rockin! Another brand for which I've been loyal for years. From my stereo to tv to PS3, Sony is always top of my list.

12-29-10 01:45 AM
    They are. Love Sony man. I just bought a up converting DVD player by Sony, and it looks almost as good as blue ray @ 1080. I like them, and skull buds. Sony is first class.
    12-29-10 02:05 AM
    I took the class in 2003. I bought my first set in 2004 at the Guitar Center with my younger brother. Then the one I have now were bought after the first suffered the right speaker disease. I still hear out of both since
    12-29-10 02:07 AM
    Nice bro, GC is awesome. We should talk. I have been playing bass and guitar for 15 years. It is a first love. What do you do?
    12-29-10 02:11 AM
    Right on bro... I play a little guitar myself, but mostly piano although I've been out of practice for a while now. I regularly jam on my Technics 1200 turntables though.

12-29-10 02:26 AM
    S*** wish I could do that, sounds fun!
    12-29-10 02:28 AM
    Yeah it started as a love, then turned into income so it really lost its luster for me so I quit spinning for $$$ a couple years ago and now I do it on occasion for fun although it will never be like it once was. Really though, nothing like that is as fun once you grow up.

12-29-10 02:31 AM
    Dude, feel free to PM me and share a spin
    12-29-10 02:34 AM
    Def will man

12-29-10 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD