I just got a 3g iPhone today. Loving it so far. I had the first one but took it back and got a blackberry curve. I'm keeping my curve also just can't get rid of it I love it to much. So anyways just wanted to say hi to every one on this part of the site. I will be back soon with many questions about my new iPhone.
    12-11-08 08:14 PM
    Congrats on the iPhone. Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you'd like.

12-11-08 08:22 PM
    Cool. Congratys on the new iPhone.
    The one thing I love about this site, is the knowledge base that encompasses a variety of mobile devices, and for the most part - people are willing to share in a positive manner.

So yes, ask away -
    (An iPhone forum on a BLACKBERRY site?) Lol. Indeed.
    I think they call that "community" or something. People who have a variety of different likes and interests, yet still somehow manage to intermingle amongst one another in a fun, civilized manner.

What is the world coming to?
    12-11-08 10:32 PM
    Thanks guys I'm very excited to start learning all the cool things I can do with this phone.
    12-11-08 11:12 PM
    Enjoy your iphone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 12:12 AM
    Congrats on the iPhone!
    12-12-08 03:51 PM
    THANKS EVERYONE !! I have been on line non stop trying to learn all I can .. If anyone knows of some thing that I might not know about that is a neat thing it can do please let me know .. I just learned how to move the icons .. haha now I feel smart !!
    12-12-08 06:14 PM
    Ensure you have updated to 2.2 and you can have street view on the maps application.

Here is a thread to show you how to access street view.
    12-12-08 06:32 PM
    congrats on the new iPhone and welcome to the crew
    12-12-08 06:55 PM
    one word..jailbreak!!!! hit me up if you need some help
    12-12-08 08:01 PM
    I have been reading about jailbreaking but Im scarred .. dont wanna ruin a brand new phone ...
    I was looking at the themes people had posted and they all look so nice !!

o and yes I have upgraded to 2.2
    12-12-08 08:19 PM
    I have been reading about jailbreaking but Im scarred .. dont wanna ruin a brand new phone ...
    I was looking at the themes people had posted and they all look so nice !!

o and yes I have upgraded to 2.2

No ruining at all. Its all good. Its VERY simple to do, like some people said before if you need any help feel free to ask. Jailbreaking is great because it allows even more flexability with the phone with apps and appearance. Everytime I jailbroke one of my friend's phones they were even more obsessed than before. Haha, good luck.
    12-13-08 08:37 AM
    OK peeps I think I wanna do it ( jailbreak ) .. anyone can point me in a very good how to ??? Or anyone wanna walk me through it step by step ??
    thanks everyone !!!!
    12-13-08 06:41 PM
    You can add me to BBM (if you still use it) or email me [email protected]

Best program to use is QuickPwn 2.2.

Search for it depending on your OS... mac or windows.

"QuickPwn 2.2 for mac" or "QuickPwn 2.2 for windows"
    12-13-08 08:51 PM
    I just did !!! we will see how this works .. uuhggg it was so scarry at first thought I was gonna break my phone !!
    12-13-08 08:56 PM
    I just did !!! we will see how this works .. uuhggg it was so scarry at first thought I was gonna break my phone !!
    You shouldn't feel that way... remember you can always restore it back to the way it was.
    12-14-08 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD