I even stopped by the Sprint store and told them how wrong I was to doubt them about the iphone. They told me that BB is on the way out. I said that BB's definitely do have some advantages over the iphone (email, sending Map locations & voice memos to text message contacts right from the app, saving Visual VoiceMails, etc..). But the advantages of the iPhone blew the BB out of the water. Some are addicted to the BB due to some app, game or whatever. Believe it or not but there are people still using the obsolete Palm Pilots, Pocket PC's, and Handheld PC devices. Check them out on ebay and people still buy those dinosaurs. I have one, because I have some old apps, games, and books, so I pop it out from time to time.
    Last edited by jwolf6589; 02-18-12 at 03:26 PM.
    02-18-12 03:23 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...lready-698989/ ?

Enjoy your iPhone, it's a great device once you get everything set up right and you have all your apps in order. Jailbreaking makes it even better.
    02-18-12 03:59 PM
    Congrats, the 4S is a sweet device. Use it for two weeks and you'll never go back to a BB. As avt stated, jailbreak that bad boy and unleash it!
    02-18-12 08:04 PM
    Bb user 10yrs. I miss a lot about phone. But enjoy the icrap for fast down loads and speed.
    02-18-12 10:19 PM
    BB user for 8 years and miss nothing about my old Berry, not even the LED notification light. I love my iPhone and have no plans on going back. Bought a 99xx this past week. Fired it up to see if there was anything I was missing. It was listed and sold a day after I got it. I want to love RIM. All they have to do is build a device that competes. However the longer I get ingrained into iOS' ecosystem, it will be harder to leave.
    02-18-12 10:58 PM
    I even stopped by the Sprint store and told them how wrong I was to doubt them about the iphone. They told me that BB is on the way out. I said that BB's definitely do have some advantages over the iphone (email, sending Map locations & voice memos to text message contacts right from the app, saving Visual VoiceMails, etc..). But the advantages of the iPhone blew the BB out of the water. Some are addicted to the BB due to some app, game or whatever. Believe it or not but there are people still using the obsolete Palm Pilots, Pocket PC's, and Handheld PC devices. Check them out on ebay and people still buy those dinosaurs. I have one, because I have some old apps, games, and books, so I pop it out from time to time.
    You love your iphone but miss your blackberry, lol.
    02-19-12 01:36 AM
    Congrats, the 4S is a sweet device. Use it for two weeks and you'll never go back to a BB. As avt stated, jailbreak that bad boy and unleash it!
    How and for what purpose?
    02-19-12 05:21 AM
    You love your iphone but miss your blackberry, lol.
    I miss some features yes.
    02-19-12 05:23 AM
    It takes a few months to really start missing your BlackBerry. Then you will be back.
    02-19-12 06:31 AM
    It takes a few months to really start missing your BlackBerry. Then you will be back.
    Only for some people. I ditched berry back in september and havn't looked back. Kept my storm 9550 as a back up but may be selling it along with the tour soon,
    02-19-12 07:42 AM
    I used RIM devices for close to five years. Ive had an iPhone for three years now, and have no intention of ever going back. But, everybody has different needs/wants.
    moiselles and lssanjose like this.
    02-19-12 10:04 AM
    Originally Posted by pilsbury

I am wondering this as well. How will it make my Iphone that much better?
    02-19-12 10:14 AM
    I thought that back in 2009 as well...

I'll be back when BB10 is out. But doubt it will be my only device.
    02-19-12 12:36 PM
    Jailbreaking allows you to customize your iPhone to greater levels. You can theme, download apps that aren't in the Apple AppStore, add mods that add more functionality to the device and a lot of other neat things.

Jailbreaking is a whole different world for the iPhone. You will totally notice the difference if you go back stock.
    02-19-12 12:38 PM
    I don't want to rain on a parade but with an ipad and 3 viphones 4 in the house for a year, I don't see what the big deal is. (The 4s isn't that much different).
    02-19-12 12:53 PM
    I don't want to rain on a parade but with an ipad and 3 viphones 4 in the house for a year, I don't see what the big deal is. (The 4s isn't that much different).
    Don't worry, many feel the same way about bb 6.0 and 7.1 devices.

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    02-19-12 02:44 PM
    I love my Apple Computer OSx products. My iOS products not so much, but that's why there is choice.
    02-19-12 03:07 PM
    Don't worry, many feel the same way about bb 6.0 and 7.1 devices.

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Nah, I don't worry about such stuff, although I really, really tried to like the iphone, fail on my part. I've had my ipad 2 3G for 9 months, and still have only 20 apps, no music, no video. Maybe that's why I can't see the draw of the iphone.

But I'm grateful Mobile Safari works as advertised 80% of the time, and google only collects some information from me.
    02-19-12 03:17 PM
    I hate to say I told you so but..... Lol and I hope you ended up jailbreaking it
    02-19-12 07:23 PM
    I would agree and disagree on this statement. Lol. I love my iPhone and do miss using a blackberry for my primary phone, but if I had to choose between the two... Bye bye blackberry. The iPhone just feels more complete. And with blackberry I feel as if I have to make concessions.

My solution is to carry both. Thank the Lord that work pays for the bb.
    lssanjose likes this.
    02-19-12 10:51 PM
    Oh yes I miss the daily battery pulls to make it work properly lol - left almost 3 years ago and 3 iPhone models later I won't ever go back to a bb
    lssanjose likes this.
    02-19-12 11:01 PM
    Miss mine the 3rd day ! But bb needs to step there game up! Had no choice! Lol
    lssanjose likes this.
    02-19-12 11:21 PM
    Not me. I've not missed the lack of apps, the freezing, the white screens, the bricking and the hourly battery pulls with the 20 minute start up times.

Only for some people. I ditched berry back in september and havn't looked back. Kept my storm 9550 as a back up but may be selling it along with the tour soon,
    I ditched mine in October. Haven't looked back either. I won't ever go back unless BB10 is just something that absolutely wows me with how fluid the OS is as well has it must have the app library iOS has.
    lssanjose likes this.
    02-20-12 08:45 AM
    I left BB for about a year and now I am back and very happy. Get what you like!
    02-20-12 09:31 AM
    Went to iPhone, but missed Android. I can't say the same for Blackberry. I don't miss puny screens; lack of control, Linux support; sluggish software; no real development community, etc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-20-12 11:45 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD