Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    PIN
    Head?
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to unblock incoming call

Is there a way to unblock incoming calls (only certain calls are blocked). In the past 2 days, I've missed 2 incoming calls from my agency. They show as "Blocked". The caller can still leave a voice mail.

Thanks in advance
    i luvz me toyz
    *** This Line For Rent (Reasonable Rates) ***
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    PIN
    Head?
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by The_Undertaker_ View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Is this for the iPhone? Isn't there a setting on the phone that I use instead of paying for a monthly service?
    i luvz me toyz
    *** This Line For Rent (Reasonable Rates) ***
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

It's more of a web service. I used the free version on my BB once. You get the call,
    and after it's done log in to my account on my browser and the unmasked number
    shows. There's a paid version of it that unmasks it to your caller I.D. right away. I
    don't think it matters the phone.
    CrackBerry Newbie

https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
    CrackBerry User

once visit the callunblock web site and how to unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format

https://www.callunblock.com
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jayman2 View Post
    Is there a way to unblock incoming calls (only certain calls are blocked). In the past 2 days, I've missed 2 incoming calls from my agency. They show as "Blocked". The caller can still leave a voice mail.

Thanks in advance
    CallUnblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jayman2 View Post

Thanks in advance
    CallUnblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.