How many iPhone 2.0 apps has everyone downloaded?

What are they?

What are your favorites?

What are your least favorites?

07-14-08 03:32 AM
    I have all the free apps that were worth my time... If I missed one, please let me know.

AIM, Ebay, Facebook, Google Mobile App, Jott for iPhone, Light, Loopt, Movies.app, MySpace Mobile, NearPics (don't even know what this is yet.), Paypal, People, Pocketpedia, Twittelator, Twitterrific, Typepad & Whrrl.

My favs are Aim, Twitterrific & MySpace Mobile.

Least... Facebook, never use it.

Anyone using Loopt yet?
    07-14-08 03:37 AM
    I don't have an iPhone (boooooo Rogers!) but I have a Touch and I went app crazy lol.

Facebook, Light, the phone sabre, iPint (SO MUCH FUN!!!), Zen Pinball, Crash Bandicoot Racing, Ebay and Paypal.
    07-14-08 12:35 PM
    Now that more people have the device... can we give this another try?

Anyone use Twitter? I have Twitterrific, Twinkle & Twittelator... I've tried the first two and like twinkle's interface, but it seems to be down a lot.
    07-25-08 10:03 AM
    How many iPhone 2.0 apps has everyone downloaded?
    5 or 6

What are they?
    AIM, MySpace, YP Mobile, Yelp, Super Monkey Ball, Crash Bandicoot, tap tap revenge.

What are your favorites?
    AIM & MySpace

What are your least favorites?
    Tap Tap Revenge.

I am looking for new apps but dont know which ones are good to download. Maybe for some of the apps that aren't "obvious" to the name...like you can write a short description, maybe that would help others try new things
    07-25-08 04:57 PM
    Pandora.... radio station...

I was listening to it on my ride from Upstate to Brooklyn (downstate), NY.

It's better on 3g. I didn't get any hiccups on EDGE, but the songs took some time to load.
    07-25-08 09:55 PM
    I like the one called 'if found' . (free)
    It allows you to put your emergency contact and reward info if found, on your homescreen.

Bubble wrap is a fun game (free)
    Iscopes (astrology) free if you're into that is pretty cool.
    Shazam is Awesome
    I purchased 'Budget' ($4.99) to track my spending. I really like this one!
    08-01-08 07:49 PM
    I only download free. I dont feel like making apple any richer.
    08-01-08 10:39 PM
    I like the one called 'if found' . (free)
    It allows you to put your emergency contact and reward info if found, on your homescreen.

Bubble wrap is a fun game (free)
    Iscopes (astrology) free if you're into that is pretty cool.
    Shazam is Awesome
    I purchased 'Budget' ($4.99) to track my spending. I really like this one!

Shazam is pretty cool. Even Music ID fails at times. I noticed that Shazam works pretty good.
    08-11-08 09:13 PM
    Twitterrific, Palringo, Weather Bug, Winter Board, Super Monkey Ball are my favs
    08-13-08 01:07 PM
    Add PageOnce (Personal Assistant) to the list. Awesome stuff.

Add all your Finance, Shopping (ebay), Utilities, Social (MySpace), Travel & Email accounts. You can request for others as well.

I'm able to view my minutes left and all that good stuff right from the iPhone app or PC rather than logging into 10-20 accounts.
    08-14-08 01:19 AM
    I think I have about 10 apps... but I end up deleting a majority of them after a couple days, and downloading new ones.

My favorite is still Pandora. And Aurora Feint
    08-14-08 01:33 PM
    Pandora is cool. PageOnce (Personal Assistant) is pretty good. Save Benjis is awesome. I haven't utilized it much as I haven't needed to purchase anything.
    08-16-08 03:15 PM
    Pandora Radio, AIM, AOL Radio, SportsTap, Remote, Google App, iDoodle, Hangman, Pocketpedia, Sol Free, Shazam, Cross Light, SudokuFree, Flashlight, reMovem free, BoxOffice, Break Lite and Tris.
    08-17-08 11:02 AM
    Pandora Radio, AIM, AOL Radio, SportsTap, Remote, Google App, iDoodle, Hangman, Pocketpedia, Sol Free, Shazam, Cross Light, SudokuFree, Flashlight, reMovem free, BoxOffice, Break Lite and Tris.
    Where did you get suduko free
    08-17-08 11:05 AM
    Where did you get suduko free
    Just search for it on the app store.
    08-17-08 05:45 PM

Shazam is awesome. I was in a department store and could barely hear the music myself. I pointed the iPhone and "Shazam", it came up with the artist and song title. I've been using it all today and only missed one song and I believe it was due to the DJ talking over it.
    08-17-08 10:50 PM

Shazam is awesome. I was in a department store and could barely hear the music myself. I pointed the iPhone and "Shazam", it came up with the artist and song title. I've been using it all today and only missed one song and I believe it was due to the DJ talking over it.
    Yea Shazam is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite apps.
    08-18-08 02:36 PM
    I'm in LOVE with Pandora, but have also gone App crazy.

I have Pandora, Cram, Shazaam, Suduko, Removem, PalJump
    09-15-08 07:47 AM
    I have since deleted most of my apps.

I now have:

Google Mobile App
    Younote
    Air Sharing
    Light
    TipStar
    Save Benjis
    AIM
    MySpace
    Facebook
    Twitterrfic
    Crash Bandicoot
    Shazam
    Now Playing
    Remote

Un-installed, but still have Super Monkey Balls
    09-15-08 08:20 PM
    today my fav is 21 pro blackjack.
    (free). Very addictive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 09:18 PM
    Add Air Sharing...
    09-19-08 10:58 PM
    Add PageOnce (Personal Assistant) to the list. Awesome stuff.

Add all your Finance, Shopping (ebay), Utilities, Social (MySpace), Travel & Email accounts. You can request for others as well.

I'm able to view my minutes left and all that good stuff right from the iPhone app or PC rather than logging into 10-20 accounts.
    This one is great!! Thanks
    09-20-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD