Hi!
    I have iPhone 4 which needs upgradation, which will erase all the data I've in it. Now when I want to transfer the videos, I have no idea to do that, there is no such option.
    when I connect my iPhone to my computer, it gives me 4 FOLDERS, inside 3 are only pictures and the 4th one is empty. Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to transfer videos from iPhone?
    Please help!
    Thanks!!
    05-27-11 09:46 AM
    If you are simply upgrading the iOS version on your iPhone, the pictures, videos and apps will all carryforward. They are initially backed up, then the upgrade occurs, then it resyncs. But if you are trading out phones, or upgrading to a 4, then do the following:

If using Windows on your PC, go into My Pictures, and use the built-in transfer program to move them to your My Pictures Folder, then sync that folder back to your new iPhone through ITunes.
    05-27-11 10:21 AM
    usually, you just drag and drop them right out of the folder that appears on the desktop when u first plug in the phone.
    you sure they dint appear there? If I remember correctly, the icons in the folder all look like pics... even the vids. take a closer look

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 11:22 PM
    usually, you just drag and drop them right out of the folder that appears on the desktop when u first plug in the phone.
    you sure they dint appear there? If I remember correctly, the icons in the folder all look like pics... even the vids. take a closer look

Yea I agree, it should be inside the folder where you see the pictures, it's just that the video file has a thumbnail of a section from the video recorded so when you look at it from a computer, it blends in like a picture. Double check there.

05-28-11 12:28 AM
    you can get the dropbox app and sign up for the service. it's free and it's what i use to simply move around files. no wires required!
    01itr likes this.
    05-28-11 03:38 AM
    Try to add movie files to library in File,it should be in movies then.
    * Connect ur iphone
    * Click ur iphone and make sure in the movies tab ur allowing the sync
    * Click sync
    05-28-11 08:15 AM
    If the videos were purchased from iTunes then simply syncing your iPhone will transfer the videos.
    To transfer videos that you had taken from the phone then they would be in the DCIM folder where your photos are all stored, look out for your videos.
    08-15-11 04:39 AM
    Diskaid.......period

DiskAid the iPhone, iPad & iPod USB Transfer Toolbox
    08-15-11 07:00 AM
    Navigate into your iPhone drive thru My Computer, (or when it pops up), it may be easier to look at it in "Details" view, so you can filter by file type, and look for video files (mp4/avi I think... not sure)
    08-15-11 11:24 AM
    I-funbox works good
    08-17-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD