Today an employee emailed me and wanted a document that I sent him over the summer. I saved that document to drop box.

So I opened drop box and saved the document in pages. Then I went into Adobe ideas app and quickly signed my name in blue pen. I took a picture of that by clicking the top button and Center button at the same time. Then I went into the photos app and cropped and constrained my photo to the perfect size. I went back into the document in Pages and added my signature. After that I simply emailed the PDF and final version to the employee in under two minutes.

Then I get on to CrackBerry and I dictate this entire post by Siri. It will be a long time before I go to back to BlackBerry.

I keep hearing how BlackBerry is faster and iPhone is simply for games. Nothing could be further from the truth in my experience.
    11-30-11 07:18 AM
    Then I get on to CrackBerry and I dictate this entire post by Siri. It will be a long time before I go to back to BlackBerry.

I keep hearing how BlackBerry is faster and iPhone is simply for games. Nothing could be further from the truth in my experience.
    And... Siri spelled BlackBerry and CrackBerry right?
    11-30-11 07:43 AM
    good for you !! sounds like your really enjoying your iphone and its functionality !!

i dont need to use my iphone for functions like what you've done there, but yes, i have to say, alot of people don't realize how funtional 'business wise' the iphone could really be

ie. i was at a car dealership about 2wks ago, and the vehicle i was trading in had to be appraised. The rep was using his iPhone(3g) and gave me a quick glance of the spread sheet that he pulled up to fill out proper info etc. & send it off to his work laptop etc. i was pretty impressed because i was unaware of being able to do such things like that as well
    11-30-11 07:43 AM
    I love mine. Works perfectly for me and makes my life easier.
    11-30-11 07:51 AM
    My work life depends on a smartphone heavily. I'm a previous blackberry user for 5+ years. I now have the iPhone 4s and haven't looked back. I use my iPhone for 60% work and 40% personal/play/fun. I'm very impressed with what and how many things I can do with this phone. Yeah I could've done those with a blackberry. But with iPhone is easier,faster, and less headaches. I will be an iPhone use for awhile...
    11-30-11 07:57 AM
    Honestly I love My Iphone, Entertaintment, Music, and Games, SOmetime I used it for Doing Homework, assignment for my classes,
    " it working perfect for me,.. with The really Stable battery Life.. ( i Used Galaxy S before and the battery life is really suck)
    11-30-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD