I'm not feeling the Storm and am going to switch to the Iphone.

My 2 sisters want to also. My Dad is verizon but will come over to ATT and my mom is ATT and month to month.

So we have 5 people and 3 will have Iphones. I cant figure out ATT;s pricing. I thought it was $259.99 unlimited for max 5 lines but I think I read thats only for 2 Iphone lines and an additional is $129 plus the other 2 lines.

Can someone help me out in figuring the best deal here? So when I go into the ATT store I know what I am talking about. Everyone probably uses 400+min, my dad using the most at maybe 1000.

I thought it would be a better deal for us to get on a plan but Im not sure anymore.

Thanks
    Rc
    12-15-08 02:28 AM
    That is about 2600 minutes, so the next plan up is FT3000 for $140 for the first line and 9.99 for the additional 4 which is $179.96

The iPhone data plans are $30/each. So for 3 iPhones, that is $90.

Unlimited sms (recommended for the family) is $30 for the entire group. If you want separate msging plans (which doesn't make sense), it's $5, $15, $20 for 200sgs, 1500msgs, and unlimited, respectively.

So that is 269.96 w/o messaging. You can determine what you'd would want for messaging.

**CAUTION*** Your first bill can be double the amount your are expecting due to proration and advance billing which means you are charged for the current month use and one month ahead for the first invoice.
    12-15-08 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD