LOL look at this fanboy trying toconvince himself throughout the entire review that the HD2 is faster. The HD2, using Opera browser which prerenders the site and compresses data on a server hardly beats the 3GS in speed tests, when it even does beat it. Also notice how the guy keeps saying "there's not much checkboard effect on here" while theres a ****load of checkerboarding everytime he moves the screen around. And then he was hoping the HTC would beat the 3GS in screen transitions, and when it lost twice he says "yeah they're about even. Good times. I don't even own an iPhone but I figured you guys in this section would find it funny.

11-16-09 11:22 PM
    the phone seems to get the pages quite fast. doesn't look like he's letting the page fully load before scrolling though.
    the hd2 is an impressive phone. its amazing to think its running on wm but if it looks half as good as it sounds I may have to give it a try.
    11-18-09 07:08 AM
    I was able to see another review that really goes in depth on the features of the HD2. O believe the video was over 40 minutes long. The HD2 is a good device, but at the very root of things, it's still the same WinMo. The sense ui is just a top layer/skin. Once you go beneath it, you will see the true nuts and bolts. It really isn't that impressive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD