We are about to take a trip to the country, where the TV only gets 2 stations and one of those is PBS (I like it that way ). But the hub is wigging a little bit over missing his Bears play (Not sure why, this season he mostly bellows and cusses at the TV....hmm, come to think of it, maybe he shouldn't be holding my phone during a game )

I'm looking for an app that would preferably let him watch the game on my i4S. If that's not possible, he would be happy just being able to listen to it. I don't watch sports so am not even sure what to search for as far as an app. Or if there is a website that would broadcast the game online? We'll be too far away to pick up WBBM radio and FOX is not a station the TV picks up.

I'm grandfathered into VZWs old unlimited data plan, so hopefully won't get walloped with data or roaming charges?

All I've found so far is Bears Radio app, but I don't know if it will pick up the game that distance away? And Official Chicago Bears app, which is stats and highlights, not the actual game.

If anyone can help out, I'd appreciate it!
    12-09-11 06:24 PM
    Nfl mobile from VZW.

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/95780/how-to-watch-nfl-games-on-the-iphone-ipad-for-free/

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    12-09-11 07:32 PM
    Thank you AP, I knew you probably had something up your sleeve
    12-09-11 08:25 PM
    At your service.

12-09-11 08:25 PM
    You sound like Siri
    12-09-11 08:28 PM
    I am here to serve periwinkle.

periwinklemoon likes this.
    12-09-11 08:46 PM
    I think the NFL blocks all radio streams online these days. I tried to use TuneIn a few times and I get nothing.
    12-09-11 09:34 PM
    AP do you have a app for sprint users?
    12-10-11 02:26 PM
    I think the NFL blocks all radio streams online these days. I tried to use TuneIn a few times and I get nothing.
    This. This is an attempt to get others to sign on with VZW. you get an app with access to all nfl games. Sign up for vcast for more access (non 4g phones)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-10-11 05:55 PM
    After that game yesterday, he may want to stop watching Bears games for health reasons. I'm sure he'll live longer that way.
    12-12-11 07:03 PM
    Lol. The bears got Tebowed this past weekend. Your husband had to be pissed after the way they blew that game. . I'm more of a college guy. Roll Tide! CBS sports mobile is awesome. Loved watching the game of the week.
    12-12-11 10:01 PM
    Lol. The bears got Tebowed this past weekend. Your husband had to be pissed after the way they blew that game. . I'm more of a college guy. Roll Tide! CBS sports mobile is awesome. Loved watching the game of the week.
    I am all college myself....hate to tell you but the Mad Hatter is gonna get you guys again. Geaux Tigers!
    12-13-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD