Apparently, Apple's very own Chief Evangelist for the iPhone, Guy Kawasaki, has been sold over Android.

Apple's First Professional Fanboy Has Ditched The iPhone - Yahoo! Finance Canada

His praise of Android includes, standard Micro-USB, NFC, a "short-range wireless technology; offers arguably better multitasking; and arranges apps in alphabetical order". ... and those physical features can be found even at a hotel desk.

... Wait, doesn't that sound eerily familiar? Micro-USB? NFC? Better multitasking? Hasn't he even considered a company called "RIM", the master of all things multi-tasking?

Hey Guy, maybe you might want to consider the L-Series and Blackberry 10. Heads up buddy.
    calicocat2010 and alan510 like this.
    12-12-12 12:31 AM
    Hilarious!
    gng11 likes this.
    12-12-12 02:03 AM
    I do love standard
    12-12-12 02:28 AM

Hey Guy, maybe you might want to consider the L-Series and Blackberry 10. Heads up buddy.

He probably woud have, had BB10 been available last year, when he made the change.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    12-12-12 04:26 AM
    Apparently, Apple's very own Chief Evangelist for the iPhone, Guy Kawasaki, has been sold over Android.

Apple's First Professional Fanboy Has Ditched The iPhone - Yahoo! Finance Canada

His praise of Android includes, standard Micro-USB, NFC, a "short-range wireless technology; offers arguably better multitasking; and arranges apps in alphabetical order". ... and those physical features can be found even at a hotel desk.

... Wait, doesn't that sound eerily familiar? Micro-USB? NFC? Better multitasking? Hasn't he even considered a company called "RIM", the master of all things multi-tasking?

Whaaat? there are other smartphones besides the iPhone?
    12-12-12 06:18 AM
    Kawasaki has done some work with Samsung, and the Korean company helped sponsor his last book, What The Plus!: Google+ for the Rest of Us.

That's from the article.
    12-12-12 07:09 AM
    I can't say I blame him for the switch...honestly, after getting this phone, I am not even considering the possibility of entertaining thinking about the likelihood of even looking at an iPhone 5 anymore.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    12-12-12 07:23 AM
    iphones are getting boring forreal
    12-12-12 07:51 AM
    iphones are getting boring forreal
    Yep. And no matter what they do its going to get worse. If they don't have a new model this year it will look bad. If the iphone 6 comes out this year people will b11itch that the 5 didn't last long enough. If its a 5s then its the same old repeated product cycle once again, predictable. The formula for success included some potent ingredients but they are now past their half life
    gng11 likes this.
    12-12-12 06:35 PM
    Yep. And no matter what they do its going to get worse. If they don't have a new model this year it will look bad. If the iphone 6 comes out this year people will b11itch that the 5 didn't last long enough. If its a 5s then its the same old repeated product cycle once again, predictable. The formula for success included some potent ingredients but they are now past their half life
    Betcha the next tag line for iPhone 5s will be "this changes everything, again".
    12-13-12 12:43 AM
    Someone tell Guy to go and try out the Dev Alpha B or go to the launch of bb10.
    12-13-12 12:44 AM
    Someone tell Guy to go and try out the Dev Alpha B or go to the launch of bb10.
    I want n-series.
    12-13-12 05:11 AM
    I just hope Kawasaki becomes a BB evangelist (and hopefully he can turn some die hard iOS users over).

Call me wishful thinking if you will.
    01-12-13 06:47 PM
    Quick, somebody send Kawasaki a Z10!!
    05-22-13 03:45 AM