I'm not here to bash, but to spark a conversation. I've been on BB since the Nextel 7100i. Currently still on a 9810. I have to admit, this looks pretty sexy. I've been reading a lot of things about priv becoming laggy and having to do all kinds of things to it. I looked at a priv when they first came out and was not impressed. I guess I should go back and look again. I'm kind of an IOS hater but the phone in that video is pretty damn nice. Of course it doesn't exist and probably never will, but that one might just get me...

http://wccftech.com/meet-iphone-6k-w...video-concept/

Johnpetter likes this.
    05-25-16 10:54 AM
    This is just a concept tho, correct? Maybe you should check out the Priv!
    05-25-16 12:37 PM
    This looks awesome, but I seriously doubt Apple's ability and willingness to do something like this. Making sliding keyboards work well and stay sturdy is something I'd only trust with Sony or Nokia, both of which are on the downward slope...
    05-25-16 12:37 PM
    Apple wouldn't do that. It's innovative. The innovation train left years ago.
    05-25-16 01:53 PM
    Just FWIW, WCCFTech just reposts a lot of stuff, especially those "concepts" are just fan renderings.
    05-25-16 03:09 PM
    Another 3rd party concept video. This time for IOS10. Some features borrowed/extended from other platforms.
    05-25-16 03:16 PM
    Understood that my post was a fan render and I agree that Apple would not likely build such a device. Still, fun to look at. Wish we had some more information on the possible 2nd & 3rd BB android devices. Seems like they've fallen off the map in the past few weeks. That's disappointing. I don't feel like the classic is right for me and I also don't feel like the priv is either. That's why I have to go back and take a 2nd look. But I'm not loving the posts about poor performance. I just went through a similar issue with my wife's windows phone. Not something that should be happening with mature platforms in 2016. Again, disapointing.

Not sure where I'm going from here, probably classic with hopes that the new BB vienna will happen.

Roveer
    05-25-16 09:42 PM