Well after my 4th tour trackball crapped the bed...I made the switch over to the iphone. I must say that unfortunately I've completely lost faith in rim's ability to produce a quality phone....and this is coming from a long time blackberry user. Having to struggle through all the issues I had with my storm coupled with the build quality issues of the tour, it's pretty clear to me that rim no longer strives to produce a quality phone.

Anyhoo..can any of you iPhone guys point me in the direction of any crackberry.com type sites for the iPhone?
    08-23-09 03:58 AM
    scroll way down....
    08-23-09 11:34 AM
    Go to www.theiphoneblog.com

It is one of CrackBerrys sibling sites.

And congrats on the iPhone.
    08-23-09 11:59 AM
    congrats on the iPhone...the build quality is better than the tour trust me....the trackball was really messing up
    another good site is iPhone 3GS cases, accessories, news and iPhone forums
    08-23-09 12:05 PM
    congrats on your new device.
    08-24-09 12:37 AM
    so will you switch back when the trackpads are available or are you loving the iphone ?
    08-24-09 01:36 PM
    Well after my 4th tour trackball crapped the bed...I made the switch over to the iphone. I must say that unfortunately I've completely lost faith in rim's ability to produce a quality phone....and this is coming from a long time blackberry user. Having to struggle through all the issues I had with my storm coupled with the build quality issues of the tour, it's pretty clear to me that rim no longer strives to produce a quality phone.

Anyhoo..can any of you iPhone guys point me in the direction of any crackberry.com type sites for the iPhone?
    everythingicafe.com
    08-24-09 05:53 PM
    I'm right with the OP. I was impressed with the storm, but due to service constraints I switched and got an iphone. I can honestly say it is one amazing device. The storm is nowhere near the level of the iphone.
    08-24-09 10:16 PM
    I can't make up my mind...I have a 9630, Bold and iPhone 3GS...all three are great phones in their own way but not one of them is perfect!
    09-01-09 10:47 AM
    I can't make up my mind...I have a 9630, Bold and iPhone 3GS...all three are great phones in their own way but not one of them is perfect!
    Funny, I'm sitting with an active iPhone 3GS and Tour. I just canceled my TMO 8700 Curve. I can still return the Tour (within 30 days) and so far I can't decide. I LOVE BB...but the OS of BB just doesn't seem very well developed. The apps run slower, there are less apps, the graphics aren't as good, and the trackball really lower the UI experience.

But, I love BB's messaging system, battery life, and keyboard.

I wish RIM made a phone with a new OS.
    09-02-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD