Hey Everyone,

Another Blackberry convert here. Just got my iphone 4 yesterday and this thing blows my previous blackberry away. I was once a hardcore supporter of blackberry devices. But the battery pulls everyday, constant l lagging and freezing made me switch.

PS, what cases are you guys using? I'm looking for a case that isn't bulky but good quality
    04-16-11 09:57 AM
    You made the right move

Incase makes great cases, I have a Incase slider case on mine, it adds little bulk, great build quality and protects the back and sides from scratches.

Incase Product
    04-16-11 10:11 AM
    Congrats on the new phone and I agree, using the Incase slider on my iPhone.
    04-16-11 11:12 AM
    SMH........oh the originality
    04-16-11 02:11 PM
    I bought the Iskin, pretty nice and doesn't add bulk.

Unfortunately I can't add a link because of my post count.
    04-16-11 02:43 PM
    SMH........oh the originality
    Free speech! Again congrats on the iPhone!
    7_rocket likes this.
    04-16-11 02:51 PM
    Free speech! Again congrats on the iPhone!
    Believe it or not, I'm entitled to free speech as well. We all are.

So...........what was your point again?
    04-16-11 03:58 PM
    I loves my iPhone, can't wait for the number 5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 04:06 PM
    Hey Everyone,

Another Blackberry convert here. Just got my iphone 4 yesterday and this thing blows my previous blackberry away. I was once a hardcore supporter of blackberry devices. But the battery pulls everyday, constant l lagging and freezing made me switch.

PS, what cases are you guys using? I'm looking for a case that isn't bulky but good quality
    Funny post. I still have to deal with those problems. Just saw 3 posts in a row of BB owners going to iphone. Congrats on a phone that works like its supposed to.

04-17-11 04:57 AM
    Funny post. I still have to deal with those problems. Just saw 3 posts in a row of BB owners going to iphone. Congrats on a phone that works like its supposed to.

Yes, the mass storage mode crap pissed me off on a daily basis. When I turned it off or on, I had to reboot the phone which took a good 8 mins. I don't even miss BBM as I thought I would. Texting is extremely quick on the Iphone.
    04-17-11 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD