I bought a Griffen reveal case for my iPhone 4s, but when ever I take pictures it always turn out foggy. Is there any cases that you guys can recommend me that doesn't have this problem
    10-15-11 08:25 PM
    INCIPRIO makes nice slim cases that protect the phone without bulking it up.
    The case manufacturers are claiming that ip4 and ip4s are the same but that's BS-- the silent switch and volume buttons are a couple of millimeters off (lower on the ip4s) so avoid the cases that have 3 separate holes for the 3 buttons. They won't line up.
    Moshi also has nice stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 10:45 PM
    Check out the iSkin cases.. these are pretty cool looking:

iSkin Products for your iPhone
    10-18-11 11:48 AM
    Otterbox Commuter.
    foxpat220022 and hunoosh like this.
    10-18-11 12:37 PM
    I would also check out the Speck Candyshell cases. Good protection. Make sure to get the 4s cases as the 4 cases are a little off on the vibrate/silent switch on the side.
    hunoosh likes this.
    10-18-11 02:12 PM
    Otterbox Commuter.
    Are you using the case for the 4 or 4s?
    Verizon told me that the commuter for the 4 will work fine, but it looks like they make a specific one for the 4s.
    10-18-11 02:29 PM
    Speck Candyshell Card case is awesome. Offers great protection, looks decent and holds 3 cards. I keep my PayPass credit card in the case and it pretty much turns my phone into an NFC phone. Well, not really, but no one else can tell. No issues with the camera either.
    10-18-11 05:59 PM
    Yea I ordered a speck candy case from amazon for like $7. Hopefully it all works out
    10-18-11 06:27 PM
    Are you using the case for the 4 or 4s?
    Verizon told me that the commuter for the 4 will work fine, but it looks like they make a specific one for the 4s.
    Using the 4 one and it works just fine. Looks better too cause the camera cutout is more fitted. Just my opinion. Works good tho.
    10-18-11 07:10 PM
    Otterbox Commuter.
    I'm anxiously awaiting Otterbox to ship my purple and white Commuter. I ordered one specifically for the 4S from the Otterbox website. They sent me an email saying they were on backorder and sending them when they can.
    10-18-11 07:18 PM
    Ive seen a lot of people getting backordered emails in different colors lately. I just got mine from VZW.
    10-18-11 08:10 PM
    I got the Otterbox Commuter when I got the phone. I'm pretty happy with it. It's good for everyday. I do a lot of outdoor things tho, hiking, 4 wheeling, so I'm going to have to get something a lot more substantial for those times.
    10-18-11 09:14 PM
    I got the Otterbox Commuter when I got the phone. I'm pretty happy with it. It's good for everyday. I do a lot of outdoor things tho, hiking, 4 wheeling, so I'm going to have to get something a lot more substantial for those times.
    Yea, I ordered a Ballistic HC case. I hope it works for the S!
    10-18-11 09:19 PM
    Yea, I ordered a Ballistic HC case. I hope it works for the S!
    I'd be curious to know. Someone posted a pic online that the i4S volume buttons on the left are set off just a mm or so from the i4. So any cases that cover the buttons don't work so well. But that was just one site's opinion. Seems a shame to pay full price when there are so many 4 cases out there for a song. Ballistic HC looks good and rugged for outdoor use. I saw another one call iFrogz that wasn't bad. Even a military one, that would be good for me. I hike some rugged terrain, slips are common. And my ATV rolled a couple years ago, just narrowly missed it rolling on top of me. Thankfully both my Berry and I got out of that pickle without injury.
    10-19-11 12:59 PM
    I'm anxiously awaiting Otterbox to ship my purple and white Commuter. I ordered one specifically for the 4S from the Otterbox website. They sent me an email saying they were on backorder and sending them when they can.
    So what are you going to do until than?
    mstreece likes this.
    10-19-11 02:26 PM
    The speck case came in today, and it's probably the best case I have had so far. Doesnt mess up the flash, offers protection and it's not to thick
    10-19-11 07:18 PM
    I'd be curious to know. Someone posted a pic online that the i4S volume buttons on the left are set off just a mm or so from the i4. So any cases that cover the buttons don't work so well. But that was just one site's opinion. Seems a shame to pay full price when there are so many 4 cases out there for a song. Ballistic HC looks good and rugged for outdoor use. I saw another one call iFrogz that wasn't bad. Even a military one, that would be good for me. I hike some rugged terrain, slips are common. And my ATV rolled a couple years ago, just narrowly missed it rolling on top of me. Thankfully both my Berry and I got out of that pickle without injury.

Yea, never know how many confrontations that I may be involved in at work, I always used a durable case for that reason. When Im not working, I usually use a slimmer, sleeker case. But I bought the HC at a heck of a price, so I figured Id give it a shot, and if it didnt work, Id sell it.

Ill let you know how the HC works. Good thing you got out of the ATV incident. I broke a color bone one year rolling one, not fun.
    10-19-11 07:28 PM
    Here is a short list of different cases I compiled:

http://forums.tipb.com/1790857-post362.html
    10-21-11 11:40 PM
    The speck case came in today, and it's probably the best case I have had so far. Doesnt mess up the flash, offers protection and it's not to thick
    I bought a Speck case for my daughters iP4s. Top notch cases imo.
    10-22-11 04:47 PM
    I'm a case ***** - have been with all my phones lol. I have several, I will list in order of my preference.

1) Casemate Pop in blue/grey - hardshell bright blue with grey silicone. Really like it, and it's not bulky.

2) Speck Candyshell in white/grey and blue/lavender - love it so much, I bought 2! Only thing is the silicone can fray on the corners after a short time. Still, great protection without bulk

3) Otterbox Commuter in White/Purple - again, not a lot of bulk, ports are covered, great case. Really the top three are kinda tied for top spot...

4) Mophie Juicepack Air - not heavy, great for trips where you need that extra battery supply just in case.

5) Tunewear Carbonlook White - incredibly thin snap on case. Super light, hardly feels like anything is on the phone at all

6) Apple Bumper - have them in white, black, green, blue, orange and pink. Nice for when I want the naked phone look but have a little protection...

I have to be careful because so many don't fit the white iPhone quite right, I rotate these on a regular basis. Right now I'm rocking the Casemate...
    hunoosh likes this.
    10-22-11 05:01 PM
    This speck case is legit! Perfect protection and not to thick
    10-22-11 08:46 PM
    Yea, never know how many confrontations that I may be involved in at work, I always used a durable case for that reason. When Im not working, I usually use a slimmer, sleeker case. But I bought the HC at a heck of a price, so I figured Id give it a shot, and if it didnt work, Id sell it.

Ill let you know how the HC works. Good thing you got out of the ATV incident. I broke a color bone one year rolling one, not fun.
    I'd appreciate hearing how the HC works!

That (latest) ATV incident w/rollover shook me up. Have a relative that broke a collarbone same way. Sporting bandage & stitches from a different ATV incident, random people would ask me what happened, most of them had a story of their own. I'm seriously looking at UTVs instead.
    10-23-11 07:44 AM
    Check out the magpul field and executive cases. They fit, feel and look great!
    10-23-11 07:48 PM
    Just got my Otterbox Commuter and I love it! It's not that bulky and everything is well covered. Also put a screen protector on it. I'm clumsy and tend to drop my phones, so for now an Otterbox makes sense if I want to keep it in new condition. Very pleased!
    10-25-11 07:26 PM
    I know I'm gonna be in the minority here, but I say go with the Otterbox Defender haha. I like the added bulk even though most people don't.
    10-25-11 07:31 PM
125 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD