I have a problem. I have had a blackberry for a very long time, and I simply love it. it does almost everything that I need it to do and more. Here's the thing, on blackberry phones, there's a memory leak problem that looks like its really not going to be fixed any time soon. I'm thinking about getting the iphone since I don't hear about any such problem like that. What do you iphone users think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 08:25 AM
    the decision should be yours, if someone makes the decision for you and you don't like the outcome it may.... irritate you. What things do you like about the blackberry and we can tell you how they are on the iphone
    06-24-09 08:34 AM
    I have a problem. I have had a blackberry for a very long time, and I simply love it. it does almost everything that I need it to do and more. Here's the thing, on blackberry phones, there's a memory leak problem that looks like its really not going to be fixed any time soon. I'm thinking about getting the iphone since I don't hear about any such problem like that. What do you iphone users think?

I personally think that a memory leak is a poor excuse to get an iPhone. I have the BB Bold and a 3GS. After I upgraded my Bold to .266 the memory leaks were no longer a problem. I also rebooted 2 to 3 times a week. Go into the BB forums and see what version OS is best for your BB. Also, there have been several issues with certain apps the cause mem leaks. All in all I think a newer OS will easily solve most your problems.
    06-24-09 08:35 AM
    You two have a good point. I'll do more research. I just wanted you opinions. Well just to answer your "why I like blackberries" question. Is cuz it makes everything much easier to use and get to. It helps me organize things for my business, so that's why. Thank you guys.

06-24-09 09:21 AM
    You two have a good point. I'll do more research. I just wanted you opinions. Well just to answer your "why I like blackberries" question. Is cuz it makes everything much easier to use and get to. It helps me organize things for my business, so that's why. Thank you guys.

I think if that was my only problem with the phone I had, I would've been doing cartwheels. I am sure at some point I will venture back to BlackBerry but for now the storm was headache enough for me.
    06-24-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD