Ok so im swapping sides going from the storm to the 32gb Iphone 3gs. This is just for now though deffiently going to get the storm 2 or onxy once comes out but for now i need a phone with wifi cant handle the crappy tmoible service around here.
    09-12-09 01:22 PM
    Welcome aboard.
    09-13-09 12:41 AM
    Enjoy! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 12:46 AM
    Hope you enjoy your new iPhone.
    You may not want to switch back...
    I got my Blackberry in 'Paperweight' mode for the last 2 months
    because I like my iPhone so much
    09-13-09 01:42 PM
    i just got and iphone yesterday, i couldn't jailbreak it because it had the new 3.1 software so i switched with my sister who didn't update. jail broke it and i can honestly say from and absolute blackberry lover, this iphone is amazing with its smoothness and ease of use...

i'm impressed therally...
    09-13-09 02:06 PM
    Yeh coming from a blackberry its hard to go back honestly unless your work requires one.

A lot easier to use, lots of helpful apps (yes there's tons of stupid ones as people love to point out, but also tons of productive ones), smooth interface, better exchange integration and HTML email, etc.

Personally I dont miss my Bold much anymore. Without BES a Blackberry is glorified unorganized inbox. With exchange/gmail and the iphone you have folders, contact/calendar/task sync, and all the normal mail functions you should have out of the box without paying more. If RIM thought more like a consumer would and didnt skimp on BIS then it may be a little harder decision. But EVERY other platform does full exchange integration out of the box, no extra services or $, except BB.

Also you can have as many apps as you want, not just fill fit in the tiny shared memory BB gives you. And the Nav apps (igo/navigon/copilot/tomtom), wow, nothing like the stick drawing Amaze/telmap/gokivo on the BB. And best of all they dont use data since the maps are n the phone, so youll never be without it in a non-coverage area.

Yeh battery life isnt as great as Blackberry (compressed data and smaller screen) but you can get a $10 1900mah snap on battery off ebay that should EASILY get you through the day since it gives you about 1.5 full charges (stock battery is 1150mah). But its not that horrible coming from a 3G Blackberry though
    Last edited by stuaw11; 09-13-09 at 02:29 PM.
    09-13-09 02:24 PM
    I took mine back after a week. I hated the crap battery life, even with all the settings off that Apple suggests. I also hated the much more expensive monthly service
    09-14-09 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD