- CrackBerry Abuser
- 246 Posts
Go Cook!!! iTunes 11 question
Here is a big round of applause do Mr. Tim Cook for taking massive sh!!!t on iTunes
Keep up the good job sir and drive your company where it was always meant to be without Steve
On a serious note, does anyone know how to insert entire folder of music into iTunes so that it shows up on my iPod as a separate folder of music.
I used to be able to do this by dropping the folder of music into the iTunes library and then dragging it from there into the iPod folder and my music would show up in folders under Music, Video, Podcasts...
- 12-10-2012, 11:36 AM #5
I just bought a new MacBook Pro. i've had dozens of issues migrating from my iMac to this this. It's absolutely ludicrous. I had three Macs before this when Steve was running things and never had a stitch of an issue. Now, I had this absolutely horrendous experience.
No wonder Forstall got canned.
- By ItnStln511 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2009, 03:57 PM
- By robstitzer in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:45 PM
- By skullz in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:17 PM
- By Pholey22 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2008, 07:37 PM
- By Bigdadarito17 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2008, 02:42 PM