Okay this phone has been the BIGGEST waste of money in my entire life. I pay 85 dollars for the cheapest voice plan and the blackberry internet & email package. Why in the world do i pay for unlimited internet service when i can barely get the internet to work. It takes about 30 mins to get gmail to refresh when I have at least 4 bars. 10 mins to pull up a extremly messed up loading of a website. etc. It takes about 30 mins to do something on the BB when it takes 10 secs to do it on an ipod/iphone. The browser on this thing is unusable This phone is sooo not worth the money. and i regret ever buying it. I have an ipod that i use to get on the internet via wifi at school and it is AMAZING!!! the websites actually look how they are supposed to.

Im getting an IPHONE!!! and I cant wait

I will miss this site & the great community.
    03-06-09 05:36 PM
    bye bye take care!

PS It ain't the device. ??????
    03-06-09 05:38 PM
    user error may be?
    03-06-09 05:40 PM
    Can I have your stuff?
    03-06-09 05:40 PM
    Good for you?

I don't understand why people feel the need to let us know that they are getting a different phone instead. What are we supposed to say?
    03-06-09 05:44 PM
    user error may be?
    You think...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/ive-...83/#post925865
    03-06-09 05:46 PM
    Lol cya! I also agree on the user error part!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 05:49 PM
    You'll be welcome to come back when you grow up and need a professional quality smartphone. Until then... enjoy the iPhone you always wanted, I hope VZW gives you their usual good service on the switchover.

I see you're already getting requests for your hardware. Allow me to mention http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/ to help get the best price.

As one of our moderators said in a similar thread - Don't let the door hit you on the way out
    03-06-09 05:54 PM
    Someone needed to explain that it's a SMARTphone.

03-06-09 05:54 PM
    She'll be back in two weeks when she realizes the iPhone is a pile of crapola. But in the meantime... I wish her all the luck in the world. (...just got that 'vomit' taste in the back of my throat...)
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 03-06-09 at 06:02 PM.
    03-06-09 05:55 PM
    *howard Dean Screams*

03-06-09 05:57 PM
    Please play nice. The user was just stating their reasons why... you could offer help / say something nice or don't say anything at all.
    03-06-09 06:00 PM
    I'm sorry to see you go... is it Verizon or the Blackberry? If it is Verizon, maybe you can try the Bold on AT&T and see how you like it.

If not, and you still want to go with the iPhone, there is always an iPhone forum as well as a little sibling iPhone Blog:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/

http://www.theiphoneblog.com/
    03-06-09 06:01 PM
    Apologies Duvi... I'll change my response.
    03-06-09 06:01 PM
    Adonis, having participated in many of your threads I can tell
    you with absolutely certainty you are making the right decision.
    03-06-09 06:04 PM
    Sorry you feel like this! I have never experienced any of these problems and I have to say that if I did I would leave too! But the Iphone is such a younger looking phone and not at all mature! Just my opinion.

03-06-09 06:04 PM
    Go from the pearl straight to an Iphone? Have you tried a Curve? Hope your at the end of your contract with VZW. Well....see ya. Hope it all works out for you.
    03-06-09 06:07 PM
    Ive tried everything to make my speed faster, its just the phone. Im unable to surf the internet in great detail like I am with the iphone.
    03-06-09 06:10 PM
    Excellent decision. I hope you love your new non-Blackberry device.
    03-06-09 06:13 PM
    Just read this, but if your opinion of bb is based on the pearl, then I could totally understand. My first bb was a pearl and that lasted less than 30 days and then I went back to my Treo. However, if this is the case, I would strongly suggest trying the curve and it won't be long till Niagra (fingers crossed) gets to vzw. Total different ball game. I also have the storm (I'm on my curve currently) and that's a nice phone too if you want touch screen. To me the pearl is for some who mainly wants a cell phone with bb email capabilities. Sounds to me like you like to do more with the phone. If you go, good luck.

03-06-09 06:16 PM
    That's sad. BBs are so wonderful. Maybe it is an issue of having too complicated a phone, maybe it is having lousy service in that area, maybe it is that a different BB would have been better.
    If she wants an Iphone so be it. It's a nice *easy* phone.
    03-06-09 06:17 PM
    I will just keep my mouth shut. Good luck with whatever you get.
    03-06-09 06:18 PM
    Im really good at using the phone. Im a boy by the way.

I dont want an "easy" phone i want the top of the line & cleary BlackBerrys with there impossible browsers are Not.
    03-06-09 06:20 PM
    Unnecessary and totally uncalled for.
    I would have to agree with you AG. Unbelievable. If a person does not want a BB, it is not a big deal. Just let it go people.
    03-06-09 06:23 PM
    You can definitely try Bolt and Opera Mini.

The bold for me has a great browser. I do have an iPhone as well, but of the devices I have, this is the order:

Bold > iPhone > 8900 > 8700c
    03-06-09 06:23 PM
234 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD