2.0.1 has been released.
    08-05-08 02:36 AM
    downloading now
    08-05-08 01:20 PM
    now i am mad ...... i have to restore my phone.... this isn't looking good
    08-05-08 02:09 PM
    why do you have to restore?
    08-05-08 02:18 PM
    Itunes hangs at "Verifying Iphone Software". The iPhone has shut off and it's been about 30min and nothing has happened. This is the third time I tried to restore with the same results.
    08-05-08 02:50 PM
    Updated to it last night. I'll report on anything I notice different.
    08-05-08 02:59 PM
    Anyone know if this is an iphone only update or do touches get it also?

Of course if I have to pay for bug fixes I won't be happy.
    08-05-08 03:45 PM
    Nice, just downloaded and installed. Surpisingly a very PAINLESS install!

Gotta admit though...i dont really notice a difference...does anyone notice a difference yet??
    08-05-08 08:18 PM
    Nice, just downloaded and installed. Surpisingly a very PAINLESS install!

Gotta admit though...i dont really notice a difference...does anyone notice a difference yet??

Were you having any issues with your iPhone... If not, you won't notice.
    08-05-08 08:51 PM
    i still sometimes get keyboard lag also random crash on safari. can't wait for bold to be released!
    08-05-08 08:53 PM
    i still sometimes get keyboard lag also random crash on safari. can't wait for bold to be released!
    This fix is said to addresses the keyboard lag. I've never had a Safari crash so far (knock on wood) and not sure if that is something else that was addressed.
    08-05-08 09:04 PM

Were you having any issues with your iPhone... If not, you won't notice.
    Nope i havent had a single problem with my iPhone...not one crash never have had to reset it..i guess i'm a lucky girl!
    08-05-08 09:22 PM
    For me I would average about 4-5 major problems, crashes and frozen screens in a day. Today I've had zero.

The onl� thing for me is that the battery life seems to have gotten worse? (If that's possible). Prob my imagination

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 09:25 PM
    Nope i havent had a single problem with my iPhone...not one crash never have had to reset it..i guess i'm a lucky girl!

Hehe... so you will never notice the difference. I experienced the keyboard lag though.
    08-05-08 10:00 PM
    Although I returned my iphone yesterday, (nothing bad to say about it, BB was just a better choice and more reliable esp battery wise for me), I'm curious which bugs were fixed. Was the rumored update for AIM addressed? How is that now?

The few bugs I noticed were
    Keyboard lag
    apps crashing
    delays when selecting an app
    emails not being delivered unless I restarted the phone
    dropped calls even though I get great signal strength in my area(3g,wifi,and edge)

Also I don't know if it was a bug but 3G didn't seem must faster than EDGE. Wifi was great though, I think I will miss that the most.
    08-06-08 09:00 AM
    Although I returned my iphone yesterday, (nothing bad to say about it, BB was just a better choice and more reliable esp battery wise for me), I'm curious which bugs were fixed. Was the rumored update for AIM addressed? How is that now?

The few bugs I noticed were
    Keyboard lag
    apps crashing
    delays when selecting an app
    emails not being delivered unless I restarted the phone
    dropped calls even though I get great signal strength in my area(3g,wifi,and edge)

Also I don't know if it was a bug but 3G didn't seem must faster than EDGE. Wifi was great though, I think I will miss that the most.
    Definitely addressed with the update. I'm also noticing that my 3g has a stronger signal. Maybe I haven't had it long enough to see.
    08-06-08 11:23 AM
    OK so i noticed one thing...

probally a big thing...

For the heck of it i turned on 3g....UMMM it doesnt work anymore. It goes to no bars and then no service....and it never goes back into service....i let it sit there for 15 mins(it usually only takes a minute or so to get back in service).

DERRRR could this be because of the update?? As soon as i turned off 3G it went into edge and full service....3g has worked before in the same spot.
    08-06-08 04:47 PM
    I don't think it's the update, but who knows.

I actually noticed better 3g coverage. I got me a new iPhone today and will report back after I update to 2.0.1.
    08-06-08 05:18 PM
    ahhh what to do what to dooo my iphone 3g isnt 3g if it only works in edge LOL!
    08-06-08 05:21 PM
    ahhh what to do what to dooo my iphone 3g isnt 3g if it only works in edge LOL!
    You don't need 3g, lol.

Try a restore.
    08-06-08 05:39 PM
    uploading and i hope all goes well
    08-07-08 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD