Apple so far has been claiming that they didn't reject Google Voice app but its still under review. Google has decided to call Apples bluff and has published out that Apple indeed has rejected the app.
    While I like Iphone as a device, I am sometimes not really happy with their policies :-)
    Check it out

Google: Apple rejected Google Voice | Relevant Results - CNET News
    09-18-09 12:02 PM
    Steve Jobs can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.
    09-18-09 01:50 PM
    Rejected but still available
    09-18-09 04:41 PM
    Steve Jobs can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.
    i agree with that
    09-18-09 07:29 PM
    I see nothing that it was or was not rejected, so the thread title is misleading.

I see in words Apple saying no and Google saying yes. So nothing is "rejected" officially. Just 2 sides of the story being told. We dont know which is really true.
    09-18-09 07:54 PM
    Unless Apple or Google (showing proof) says it, it didn't happen. He say, she say; that's all this is.

Thread title updated.
    09-18-09 10:50 PM
    Of course, in fact if people read the true now public documents theyd see its a he said she said. Its far from officially rejected or not rejected.

Dont rely on some half-baked tech blog/site to tell you the true facts with their their own spin/editorializing

Cnet is the least objective tech site Ive ever come across with their clear agenda and biases. You didnt notice that once some of the editors went on mini rants and traded their iphones for Blackberries, that the site sudden went from die-hard apple fanboy to anti-Apple?
    Last edited by stuaw11; 09-18-09 at 10:54 PM.
    09-18-09 10:52 PM
    P.S. That's the letter to the FCC that was sent by Google stating to the FCC that Apple rejected it, but Apple is saying it wasn't. So it's not he say, she say, especially since it was a "phone call"
    09-18-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD