Hey guys, as promised I am adding daily updates to my Facebook Group. Here is today's update.
    You can also view the picture and read the Update on the group page:
    JailBreak iPhone 3GS | Facebook
    Join the group and receive the updates daily on your News Feed!

Today's update will focus on customizing the display of your iPhone. Not themes, but subtle changes that will make your iPhone look cleaner and more functional. The first is "Make It Mine" This app can be found in Cydia, it is a native Cydia app so simply search "MakeItMine" (No Spaces). It allows you... to change 'Carrier' and 'Time' to whatever you want! If you want to leave them blank simply tap the space bar and then 'Carrier' or 'Banner.' The next app is "Poof," this app is also native to Cydia, simply search "Poof." This app allows you to hide Native iPhone apps such as Stocks, Compass and other apps you find unecessary, thus making your iPhone more functional. You can also hide Jailbroken Apps! The last is "Status Notifier." Also native to Cydia, search 'StatusNotifier" (No spaces). This will add notification icons to the top bar when you receive messages, missed calls, and emails.
    The screenshot shows the "Poof" app. The top bar is shown without the
    Time or Carrier. Remember, you have the option to write whatever you
    want there, doesn't have to be Blank. You can also see the Notification App in action. There is a Message and Phone icon there, indicating I have unread messages and a missed call.
    Hope you find these apps useful! I'm open to suggestions for updates. Let me know what you guys want more of.

More updates can be found on the group page.
    Thanks to those who have joined the group! 9 Members strong and counting!
    I will only make updates regarding FREE apps so don't think I'm out for your money.
    01-31-10 02:50 PM
    Anyone find these useful?
    02-01-10 01:49 PM
    Poof, I've never heard of it before and now I use it to hide my random cydia apps. Don't use many but a couple essentials.
    02-01-10 02:48 PM
    never heard of poof but it was already installed on mine, thanks for the tip on using it.
    What about installing a lock screen such as weather one, where do i set it up on diskaid folder? found a theme for when the screen is locked ..weather elments....can you guide me through this..
    02-01-10 05:39 PM
    That's an app called LockInfo.
    02-01-10 07:20 PM
    beyouriphone app is pretty sweet for crack cydia apps...
    02-01-10 07:50 PM
    ftwrath...
    with the lockinfo app, do i just drag a folder into it to set up the lockscreen I want?
    all do you have any information about installous??? heard it wheres you can get cracked apps out of the apple store
    02-01-10 07:52 PM
    Sweet keep this up as it is very helpfull with all thede guides on how to do stuff with the iphone thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 08:46 PM
    I don't know what you mean by dragging folder :/
    I do everything through Cydia and once you install LockInfo you can configure it by going to settings. Also you can download different themes and customize it further through cydia packages.
    You're welcome, glad it's helpful.
    02-01-10 10:19 PM
    I've been trying ringer a theme off modmyi. You have to configure it on pc.
    Using ibrower or winscp or diskaid you are to show locations of files on iPhone
    and rearrange them and place where needed.

I may not need to do so since I downloaded intelli screen.
    I do like the cracked apps and pwncenter. The installous app I'm
    looking into more before I decide to use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 05:33 AM
    Ah I wouldn't know then. I just use cydia themes.
    Sorry I can't help
    02-02-10 10:15 AM
    I'd like to say hi im new here i've been lurking around for the past few weeks and finally decided to join up. i see how
    everyone is contribuiting to one another and help others out i hope to do the same. just thought i just swing a warm hello!
    03-15-10 03:09 PM
    Dead thread collecting too much spam

Closed.
    03-26-10 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD