so i found am iphone from Verizon a month ago in a parking garage and I've been holding on to it since i got it just to see if anyone would call it to claim it or try to locate. it has no contacts, no messages it looks as if was wiped but it has some apps. but anyway i figured it's been long enough so maybe i could find since use for it. would i be able to flash it and use it on sprint till the Q10 or would that not work?
    01-31-13 12:24 PM
    so i found am iphone from Verizon a month ago in a parking garage and I've been holding on to it since i got it just to see if anyone would call it to claim it or try to locate. it has no contacts, no messages it looks as if was wiped but it has some apps. but anyway i figured it's been long enough so maybe i could find since use for it. would i be able to flash it and use it on sprint till the Q10 or would that not work?
    You're in possession of stolen property, I would take it back to a Verizon store ASAP. The reason why nothing has come in is because the MEID/IMEI has probably been blacklisted, and the phone deactivated. Verizon could probably contact the owner and let them know it has been found.
    01-31-13 12:26 PM
    You would need to unlock it first, i would hook up to itunes first and do a wipe on it if u have a sim to put in it then see if u can get it unlocked, but thats going to be a huge issue as no where out there really offers a unlock for it and now in usa after feb 1 2013 its carriers only that will be able to unlock.

So either you go with verizon or sell the phone to someone who can use it on verizon, hopfully it is not banned from verizon and/or reported lost stolen device.

Try get pay as you go verizon and then u will know if it is banned as it will not work or if u have a friend on verizon try their sim and see if it all works.

Or

Bring to verizon and check to see if it was lost or stolen reported if u honest that is.
    01-31-13 12:31 PM
    As far as I know, Verizon or Sprint will only activate an iPhone bought for their network, so I don't think you'll be able to activate it on sprint, and that's assuming the phone hasn't been reported lost, if so it will be black listed. Your only options would be a GSM carrier (AT&T, T-Mobile) or to just use it as an iPod Touch.
    01-31-13 01:07 PM
    This should be returned to Verizon, and they can contact the owner. If it was your phone, would you want it returned? That's always how I look at it. If it was reported as lost/stolen, the phone is blacklisted on Verizon, so you won't be able to use it anyway. Sprint won't activate it. Do the right thing, and return it.
    02-05-13 10:56 AM
    How to add some one in this app?
    02-06-13 11:55 AM