BlackBerry addict Mark Zuckerberg pans Apple�s iPhone-
    Facebook's CEO is no Apple fanboy.

When Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wanted a new phone, he decided to switch to the iPhone. Given the complaints that ensued, he might have waited for the iPhone 4.

NBC Bay Area reports that the CEO decided to switch to the iPhone because his BlackBerry was "hurting his thumbs."
    Source..
    06-17-10 12:56 PM
    I can't believe someone took the time to write an Article about what phone this guy uses. I hate FB
    Last edited by TheBBman; 06-17-10 at 03:10 PM.
    06-17-10 02:33 PM
    Obviously he's not a bb addict if he switched to an iphone...

I hate FB too and especially that guy anyways... who cares.
    06-17-10 02:41 PM
    Oh, the Apple groupies will catch on to that one...give it just the teeniest of a chance.....
    06-17-10 02:46 PM
    who cares what he does lol. guy has weak thumbs, suck it up!
    06-17-10 02:50 PM
    His thumbs hurt? Pansy.
    06-17-10 03:02 PM
    ******'s have thumbs? who could have guessed that one...WOW
    06-17-10 03:05 PM
    Guess he's not a business user, and I guess Facebook isn't a large company. Who'd have thought it?

After all, we all know iPhones are actually toys, only suited for teenagers and Apple fanbois. And no large companies go anywhere other than BlackBerry.

Whew - another customer RIM doesn't have to care about as they don't fit the profile of RIM's target market.

- R.
    06-17-10 03:14 PM
    He was sick of waiting for the Facebook application 1.8...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 03:52 PM
    Guess he's not a business user, and I guess Facebook isn't a large company. Who'd have thought it?

After all, we all know iPhones are actually toys, only suited for teenagers and Apple fanbois. And no large companies go anywhere other than BlackBerry.

Whew - another customer RIM doesn't have to care about as they don't fit the profile of RIM's target market.

- R.
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious, but if you're being serious, that is an extremely foolish statement. And a typical RIM fanboy statement to make.
    06-17-10 03:58 PM
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious, but if you're being serious, that is an extremely foolish statement. And a typical RIM fanboy statement to make.
    He's being sarcastic... I found his Facebook post complaining about the battery life and poor reception amusing though.
    Last edited by Masahiro; 06-17-10 at 04:49 PM.
    06-17-10 04:45 PM
    That's the sound of a AC-130 going right over your head lol.

(im in love with text to speak on my EVO its awesome lol I'm so lazy now)
    06-17-10 05:23 PM
    Sorry - thought it was pretty obvious from the "not being a business user" part.

Total sarcasm, my friend. But your response was right on the money.

- R.
    06-17-10 06:49 PM
    I hate iPhone.. I think Blackberry was better for him.. but is his device..
    06-17-10 06:58 PM
    Who freaking cares?
    06-17-10 07:13 PM
    This guy is stupid... So the battery and
    reception is bad, yet he stays on AT&T
    using the iPhone.

#Fail
    06-17-10 07:15 PM
    lol, had the article said that he switched to a BB everyone here would be riding that co**.
    06-17-10 11:52 PM
    lol, had the article said that he switched to a BB everyone here would be riding that co**.
    +1 Agreed. It still cracks me up all the iPhone haters that come into the iPhone section of CB. Here is a thought, if you don't like it, don't read about or post about to boost your post count.
    06-18-10 02:01 PM
    Sorry - thought it was pretty obvious from the "not being a business user" part.

Total sarcasm, my friend. But your response was right on the money.

- R.
    See, so many BB users brag about the BB as a business device so I couldn't tell if it was one of those types of responses...Plus I had a few shots in me. lol
    06-18-10 06:19 PM
    nobody cares about what that thief uses
    06-18-10 07:49 PM
    WTF, sore thumbs? Zuckeritup man
    06-18-10 07:58 PM
    If I was only using the FB app I would throw my BB in the pool. It is the worst app ever created. The iPhone FB app is at least 100x better.

Good thing I deleted that stupid app and don't really care about FB anymore.

06-18-10 08:01 PM
    The man who invented the cell phone, Dr. Martin Cooper, carries a Moto Droid. Top that!
    06-18-10 08:02 PM
    +1 Agreed. It still cracks me up all the iPhone haters that come into the iPhone section of CB. Here is a thought, if you don't like it, don't read about or post about to boost your post count.
    LOL!!!! As if the RIM haters didn't spend massive amount of time talking about how RIM is dead/dying/in the midst of rigor mortis....

Nah......it's a free forum....folks go to the BBerry section to rant/moan/complain/plan RIM's funeral - so the opposite should be expected...

I do find the reasoning and the outcome ridiculous...the iPhone has many strengths, but battery life is not one of them.

Cheers....
    06-19-10 06:19 AM
    Well this post was first started in the news and rumors section of a BLACKBERRY forum.. So the first 10 or so reply's came from there... Also funny you mention that since I seen you many times post out of the Iphone section. . why are you trying to turn this post into something it's not? This guy him self posted on fb that he had to get a land line just to be able to make calls since he got the Iphone and that he needs a lot of chargers because it's always dying. Word is he wants to get rid of the Iphone and get a droid. So you tell me how this is a BB Vs Iphone thread?
    Most of the reply's are "who cares what this guy doe's". And this offended your Apple love???
    Stop trying to create drama when there's none

Last edited by TheBBman; 06-19-10 at 01:23 PM.
    06-19-10 01:19 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD