Yeah I know it doesn't run 3rd party apps in the background, but moving from app to app, emailing photos/vids, and just jumping around in general, is been great IMO. The processor and RAM upgrades have made this device a treat to use.

Not only is the phone fun to use, it is now a better productivity device with the speed boost.

I've beat this phone to death all weekend and haven't been in the red 20% warning once.

Share your thoughts
    Last edited by mapimages; 06-21-09 at 03:04 PM.
    06-21-09 03:02 PM
    Yeah I know it doesn't run 3rd party apps in the background, but moving from app to app, emailing photos/vids, and just jumping around in general, is been great IMO. The processor and RAM upgrades have made this device a treat to use.

Not only is the phone fun to use, it is now a better productivity device with the speed boost.

I've beat this phone to death all weekend and haven't been in the red 20% warning once.

Share your thoughts
    I agree. It doesn't bother me as much now that 3rd party apps don't run in the background. It opens everything so fast, you wouldn't be able to tell. Plus the apps I would like to run in the background, I get push notifications anyway so I'm good all around now. The speed on the 3GS is great.
    06-21-09 03:09 PM
    The multitasking part doesn't bother me, especially with push coming soon to IM and Twitter apps.

This phone is so fast, it's a dream. I hope I don't wake up from it.
    06-21-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD