+1 Exactly.....enjoy the free rubber bumper required so it'll make phone calls. iPhail4
    I know plenty of peolpe using the iPhone 4 w/o a case and it works fine. The antenna issue is extremely overblown. Thanks for playing though.
    10-13-10 02:06 PM
    I sometimes don't have a case and sometimes do put one of my 3 on. Abslotely no difference in call quality. Yes the antenna issue is totally overblown.
    10-13-10 02:26 PM
    I use the Ip4 with no bumper or case or anything. I have 0 antenna problems, 0 sensor problems. Actually i don't think i have any problems.
    To b honest this phone is better made then my 9700 ( and i LOVED my 9700). Now for the OP...coming on a BB site and bashing a product is a bad move...not something you do bro...also for apple giving you a new phone for free because you broke the screen maybe got lucky or the rep was new...but it's not normal.
    10-13-10 02:29 PM
    very entertaining-pass the popcorn please
    10-13-10 04:06 PM
    Haha, rim and google is the carriers ***** lol....last I've checked verizon is negotiating with apple and seems like verizon won't budge lol.

Att just a needed customers so they bent over in front of jobs, jobs got off without even thinking of giving them a reach around.

I'm just telling you jobs ****ed att, but let's see him pull it off with verizon, maybe jobs will be on the other end lol....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 06:03 PM
    **** yea, it let me say **** lol

10-13-10 06:04 PM
    It's made of aluminosilicate glass. It's a lot stronger than regular tempered glass, but it still breaks. Helicopters are made of similar stuff, but it's much thicker than what you find on the iPhone, therefore, much stronger.
    Thank you for the answer

10-13-10 07:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD