Denial does not become anyone.. shocking I know. Let the people decide (sales) which touchscreen smartphone wins.. nough said. Resistive touchscreens are so 1984 and really do not work very well.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 02-04-10 at 07:40 AM.
    02-04-10 07:35 AM
    yes. the blackberry storm touchscreen is HORRIBLE!
    02-05-10 08:25 PM
    Best touchscreen and best touchscreen experience - multi-touch has removed the need for physical keyboards and the need for all those horrible "button" things...
    02-12-10 07:10 PM
    I think it's pretty widely known that the Storm touchscreen is just as responsive as the iPhone touch screen, from a hardware standpoint, but that the Blackberry OS is not as quick as the iPhone OS. Thus giving the appearance that the Storm has a poorer screen.
    hit the nail on the head there. The screen tap always registered but because of the constant lag it felt unresponsive eventhough the screen eventually caught up. Mix that with a clunky os that is about as smooth as a flat tire and you are left with a feeling of a bad touchscreen eventhough it's deeper then that
    Doesn't that just prove the iPhone has the best touch screen

Doesn't software count as part of the experience? Without software, they both won't work

Never mind... both not working would be an even battlefield. hehe.
    02-12-10 09:30 PM
    I now have a 3GS. It is an excellent touch screen. The HD2 is just as responsive but the OS makes selecting things a tiny bit easier on the Iphone.

Well done apple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 09:01 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD