Why are we even arguing about this? That is what boggles my mind! The terms chill out and live and let live come to my mind. Or do I need to start handing out infraction?

Don't make me angry!!!!!
    Doesn't moderator action come into play when forum rules are broken...and not just cause people are arguing about something?
    10-20-12 11:53 AM
    Roo Zilla,

Do you need a link to get you back to iMore?

Sorry if you are so worried about Apple these days, the press hasn't been good for them and we at BB understand your problem.

There is nothing in your post worth touching on but at least we should be able to agree that iPhone 4 will reap less margins than iPhone 5.

Perhaps we can agree that things have changed for Apple regarding the launch of iPhone 5, within the last 4 weeks. Some prominent analysts are concerned about its success going forward. You have those weekend September numbers to cling to but others are now looking at October. Most iFanboys will likely agree that when customers renew their contracts with FREE iPhone 4(s), they aren't likely to buy another phone in 3 weeks.

I don't know what I can say that will ease your fears about Apple. When a company releases its only new phone for many months to come, and it is much the same as the last one, and, investors run for the hills and drive the price well below its 100-dma and close at new lows for the day, it rarely is a time to blindly pump the attributes of the company. I switched from iPhone 4 to a BB 9900 because iOS is so boring I couldn't take it any longer. The BB 9900 is a nice diversion while I wait to see what BB 10 looks like.

Good luck with your issues and I hope you find your way home.
    10-20-12 01:29 PM
    Roo Zilla,

Do you need a link to get you back to iMore?

Sorry if you are so worried about Apple these days, the press hasn't been good for them and we at BB understand your problem.

There is nothing in your post worth touching on but at least we should be able to agree that iPhone 4 will reap less margins than iPhone 5.

Perhaps we can agree that things have changed for Apple regarding the launch of iPhone 5, within the last 4 weeks. Some prominent analysts are concerned about its success going forward. You have those weekend September numbers to cling to but others are now looking at October. Most iFanboys will likely agree that when customers renew their contracts with FREE iPhone 4(s), they aren't likely to buy another phone in 3 weeks.

I don't know what I can say that will ease your fears about Apple. When a company releases its only new phone for many months to come, and it is much the same as the last one, and, investors run for the hills and drive the price well below its 100-dma and close at new lows for the day, it rarely is a time to blindly pump the attributes of the company. I switched from iPhone 4 to a BB 9900 because iOS is so boring I couldn't take it any longer. The BB 9900 is a nice diversion while I wait to see what BB 10 looks like.

Good luck with your issues and I hope you find your way home.
    I notice you haven't answered a single one of my questions to you...... I'll just assume I'm correct about everything then.

As for the rest, I really couldn't care less what happens to Apple. I don't own any shares in Apple, so I'm not invested in how much money they make. All I care about is the devices they make and whether I like it. That's it.

BTW, whether a customer renews their contract for an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5, take my word for it, Apple makes a lot on each one sold. How much they make.... definitely over 50% gross on BOM, closer to 60-65%. There's a reason why there's a 3-4 week wait for the iPhone 5, and Apple probably cranks out like 300,000-400,000 a day....In case you can't comprehend the reason because of the big numbers, I'll tell you what it is to make it easier for you. It means people are buying them!!!

As for getting lost..... LMAO. I'm in China.... read around, you'll see Apple maps in China is vastly superior to anything out there on a smartphone.

As finally, as for issues... I have none whatsoever, but apparently, you have a serious hard on for Apple..... who knows why.....
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-20-12 01:45 PM
    I came because you are reporting each other. Perhaps the solution would be to just shut down the thread?
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-20-12 06:44 PM
29 12