What is the main difference between the regular documents to go and the premium? What are the main things you would need premium for in order to? I'm trying to decide which program I need.
    04-15-10 11:34 PM
    The Premium version gives you the ability to:

Edit Powerpoint files
    Access, use & sync files stored in Google docs
    Edit & Send MS Exchange emails with attachments
    04-16-10 12:12 AM
    Thanks so much-looks like I can go with the regular one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 12:51 AM
    Duvi is dead on. But, for a few extra dollars, I got the Premium Exchange, especially since I can email documents (attachments).

It's worth it, seriously. You just never know when you'd might want to\need to use it

And I guess coming from a BlackBerry where sending attachments etc is available by default, I guess I just had to get the more expensive one...
    04-16-10 07:34 AM
    navi-so without the premium, you cant email an attachments regardless of what kind of email your using? I would definitely want to be able to attach a word or excel file to an email so if i need premium to do that then i guess i should get that
    04-16-10 10:07 PM
    Duvi is dead on. But, for a few extra dollars, I got the Premium Exchange, especially since I can email documents (attachments).

It's worth it, seriously. You just never know when you'd might want to\need to use it

And I guess coming from a BlackBerry where sending attachments etc is available by default, I guess I just had to get the more expensive one...
    I believe there if he ever needs to upgrade, he could use the in-app purchase to upgrade. At the time I got it (release date), this option didn't exist.

navi-so without the premium, you cant email an attachments regardless of what kind of email your using? I would definitely want to be able to attach a word or excel file to an email so if i need premium to do that then i guess i should get that
    You can, but you are limited to one account -- gmail only.
    04-16-10 10:31 PM
    Thanks very much for clearing that up-obviously i need to go with premium since i have a yahoo account. Glad I asked you experts first :-)
    04-16-10 10:33 PM
    Thanks very much for clearing that up-obviously i need to go with premium since i have a yahoo account. Glad I asked you experts first :-)
    I honestly don't know if it supports Yahoo. I haven't seen any document to say that it does. I'll check to see if I can tomorrow if you'd like to wait.
    04-16-10 10:58 PM
    I was able to check... Gmail & Exchange only. I think the difference is that you'll be able to use it with more than one Gmail account.
    04-16-10 11:05 PM
    hmm interesting-so maybe right now i'll just get the basic to be able to view and edit the files and like you said, i can always buy the 'upgrade' if they then make it available for yahoo accounts.
    04-16-10 11:42 PM
    correct... keep us updated.
    04-16-10 11:57 PM
    ..another thing you can do with it, just found out today (since you've forced me to play with it is that you can have it search your ENTIRE GMail account for emails with a attachments, and it shows them all in one location!

Impressive to say the least. I tend to use GMail as a storage for all my documents. I just email them to myself...
    04-17-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD