so i've decided to roll w/the iphone 4....I've played w/the torch for a good amount of time (at least enough to decide) and I just couldn't fathom throwing down 200.00 for one....I mean it's a great phone and all....but it's still behind the Iphone or other Droids for that matter in certain areas that I actually wanted this time around....and the biggest thing for me was texting on a touch screen...and I'm already getting pretty quick w/the touchscreen so i'm not as against touch screen texting as I was...at least w/this phone so far..

as of now I already jailbroke my phone w/limera1n lol.....I haven't done a whole lot w/it so far because I don't know what apps are good for what, but I guess that'll come w/time..

i'm hoping by the time my other line is available for an upgrade that BB will come out with something like the Torch but competitive in the areas that it somewhat lacks right now..like I said i'm not knocking the Berry, I had a 9700 that I absolutely loved and still do but since the screen is messed up I decided to bite the bullet and try something new.

anyways, thanks to everybody for the info when I was asking a bunch of random questions : )

I appreciate it.
    10-17-10 09:42 PM
    Welcome to the Dark Side of the force. LOL Hope you love your iPhone as much as I love mine.
    10-17-10 10:45 PM
    Welcome to the Dark Side of the force. LOL Hope you love your iPhone as much as I love mine.
    Yes it really is a different dimension when you "see the light". I was pretty apprehensive about leaving BlackBerry but the good outweighs the bad in this case. And limera1n is pretty badass lol
    10-18-10 12:52 AM
    Same here, LONG time berry user, went to i4 about three months ago and haven't regretted it.
    10-18-10 06:21 AM
    You chose what works best for you...you won't regret it! I absolutely love mine.
    10-18-10 06:31 PM
    I have been so addicted to this phone after getting rid of my BB Torch. I jailbroke last weekend and the stuff you can now do to the phone is great. Don't get me wrong I loved the phone before the jailbreak but now with all the customizations you can do it is truly great. Honestly blows my old BB Torch out of the water
    10-18-10 07:39 PM
    It would take a substantial change from the current blackberry line to get me to go back. For one, having the freedom of not IT policy in itself is great selling feature.
    10-26-10 06:40 AM
    Loved my BB Storm to death and was very apprehensive to switch to the iPhone 4 because the 3GS couldn't measure up. Checked out the iPhone 4 from top to bottom & found out that they improved a lot of things since the 3GS. Yes, I switched & I have to tell everyone that this is the best phone I have ever owned & the BB now feels like old technology.
    10-30-10 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD