any word? Or just speculation?
    08-17-09 05:10 PM
    IF it is true, I don't think it will be a cdma device......

On the if, I think VZW has too much market share for apple to not want to partner with them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 06:16 PM
    any word? Or just speculation?
    Okay - time to let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Found on your account is the following flag:

ALERT! ALERT!

Caller frequently calls regarding GPS & WiFi on BlackBerry devices. Tell him whatever he wants to hear so you can get on with the next caller who really needs help!

Sorry RM - couldn't resist.

08-17-09 07:40 PM
    Okay - time to let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Found on your account is the following flag:

ALERT! ALERT!

Caller frequently calls regarding GPS & WiFi on BlackBerry devices. Tell him whatever he wants to hear so you can get on with the next caller who really needs help!

If that is the case - IT'S TRUE IT'S TRUE
    08-17-09 07:43 PM

ALERT! ALERT!

duschbag! lol
    08-17-09 08:19 PM
    If att fails to negotiate continued exclusivity then yes word is vzw will get the iphone when a lte version is released. Could still work out that att gets continued exclusivity so not a done deal. Read this while surfing the web for info on 4g networks and the diff btwn lte and wimax.
    08-17-09 08:51 PM
    AT&T still has 2 years left with their contract so we'll see what happens in 2 years when LTE is out.
    08-17-09 08:53 PM
    2 years sounds about right...3 different reps have said they heard rumors of the iphone coming to verizon....but not until 2011...how these reps find this stuff out amazes me..
    08-17-09 09:02 PM
    they pull this stuff out of their ***
    08-17-09 09:06 PM
    the rep I spoke to said she was on CB all the time....hmmmm, come out come out whereever you are! LOL... jk
    08-17-09 09:10 PM
    She probably wont because she knows she gave you the wrong info. haha
    08-17-09 09:19 PM
    haha, ur prob right
    08-17-09 11:18 PM
    in two weeks!!!
    08-17-09 11:29 PM
    in two weeks!!!
    No, no, no. I got the definite date for the iphone release on Verizon: 02/30/10

Remember that you heard it here first!

08-18-09 12:47 AM
    What or who is CSR? Is this a source we can trust or just speculate about?
    08-18-09 01:03 AM
    What or who is CSR? Is this a source we can trust or just speculate about?
    customer service rep and usually not very trustworthy
    08-18-09 01:14 AM

Dude thats my birthday!!

Thanks for the early gift!

08-18-09 01:15 AM
    customer service rep and usually not very trustworthy
    Oh duh, it was that. Thanks.
    08-18-09 01:40 AM
    AT&T still has 2 years left with their contract so we'll see what happens in 2 years when LTE is out.
    This is speculation as well.

A definitive length of exclusivity was never released by Apple or AT&T. When the iPhone first came out, the reporters that claimed they had inside sources reported different lenghts of time, from 3-5 years, which tends to make me think that they themselves had no concrete info.

Again, untill Apple or AT&T confirms otherwise, anyone who tells you anything about an exclusivity agreemnt expiring, or lasting several more years, is full of it.
    08-18-09 03:11 AM
    the rep I spoke to said she was on CB all the time....
    Well there went that rep's credibility.

Now that sounds like it has a bit more credibility.
    A definitive length of exclusivity was never released by Apple or AT&T. When the iPhone first came out, the reporters that claimed they had inside sources reported different lenghts of time, from 3-5 years, which tends to make me think that they themselves had no concrete info.
    DING, DING, DING! We have our winner! This is the answer I am going with..... because it is true.
    08-18-09 08:29 AM
    We already have it....and the BB Bold and every Android device. Where have you guys been? At least my store has all these amazing phones....
    08-18-09 10:30 PM
    We already have it....and the BB Bold and every Android device. Where have you guys been? At least my store has all these amazing phones....
    Okay - since you've let the cat out of the bag & may very well be unemployed tomorrow because of it, I might as well let the rest out.

VZW phones have all had WiFi & GPS for years, but hasn't advertised them. What? It doesn't work on yours? Sure it does. You just have to be smart enough to use them. If you aren't smart enough to figure it out, smachart's store can show you. Just swing by tomorrow & his replacement will be happy to assist you.

08-18-09 10:47 PM
    I never believe anything until it's fact. I suppose that's why I'm not religious--I'm way too skeptical!
    08-18-09 10:50 PM
    Twins, u forgot to put the address of my (former) store. 123 fake street birmingham alabama. See you guys soon!

08-18-09 11:38 PM

Just so long as it's not 12/21/2012, then it would have to be an end of the world sale...
    08-18-09 11:41 PM
102 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD