Mark Zuckerberg a known Blackberry Addict was recently said to be switching to iPhone guess these pics of him prove that has already happened and he is all in this phone with the girlfriend looking like she is second place.

Mark Zuckerberg Gets the Paparazzi Treatment

07-28-10 04:38 PM
    Maybe he'll get Facebook to improve push notifications lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 04:45 PM
    hahaha after posting that i was thinking the same darn thing. I actually was wondering why i haven't been recieving my msg's all the time lately. Its like an off and on process kind of annoying at that.
    07-28-10 04:50 PM
    I'm surprised the creator of FaceBook lives in such a dinky house.
    07-28-10 04:50 PM
    No kidding, considering he's worth 4 billion bucks. I would have a palace and have you decorate it, I'll give ya a black AmEx for the work...
    07-28-10 04:52 PM
    In pic number seven, I bet the lady using a Bold is staring at his phone through her
    sunglasses thinking "Damn the FB app on that phone is way better than the one
    on mine."
    07-28-10 04:53 PM
    Some don't want to let money change their lifestyle because then in return they would change.
    07-28-10 04:57 PM
    No kidding, considering he's worth 4 billion bucks. I would have a palace and have you decorate it, I'll give ya a black AmEx for the work...
    Already have one, but wouldn't mind having a business card to help with tax write offs

Besides I'd help you out for free, you've helped me a ton!

Some don't want to let money change their lifestyle because then in return they would change.
    True, but still!
    07-28-10 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD