My wife wants an Iphone and was wondering how the coverage is in central Florida.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 08:43 PM
    it works great, i live around central Florida myself, and I've had at&t for just over a year and haven't had a major problem, you should be fine.
    01-03-10 04:19 AM
    me neither...i live in kissimmee an it has been good so far...except if you are going to poinciana it gets stuck on edge....other than that perfect phone
    01-03-10 10:22 AM
    I'm in SW Florida...home of the 2+Mbps down 3G ATT network but I also hear Orlando has great coverage as well. I know Orlando and everything south of Orlando (east & west) has superb AT&T 3G service. I am not sure of north of Orlando.. never tested it.
    01-03-10 04:39 PM
    I live in Winter Haven which is about 30 miles west of Orlando and I have great service. I recently went a couple of weeks without syncing my iPhone and dropped a few calls in that time, but when finally synced there was a carrier update and since then I haven't dropped any more calls. I guess that fixed it!
    01-04-10 10:51 AM
    I know some people in Orlando that use iPhones and they havent had any problems with it. I also know that from Orlando all the way over to I95 and then north to Jax has full 3G service. ATT has done a good job of expanding 3G coverage between NE FL and Central FL.
    01-04-10 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD