Okay I want an I phone but I love my pearls textinh abilities and I hate the idea of the touch screen.

Since I use my BB for mostly textinh and surfing, I don't want to get an iphone an hate the touch screen text.

I tried it in store and the letters were small enough that I was hitting two at once, and my fingers are normal girl sized or even small on average.

Is there a way to change the letter size or anything?

I love the iphone in every other wayexcept for the touch pad text and that's what I use my phone for most!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 11:30 AM
    If you hate touch screen why would you even consider the iPhone? Get a Storm, you can type in full QWERTY or SureType like you're use to.

Or a G1 HTC G1
    Last edited by pltaylor; 10-10-08 at 11:41 AM.
    10-10-08 11:33 AM
    No you cannot change the size. The typing is very frustrating at first but after a week it will not be an issue at all. Toying with it in the store is no indication of how typing will be after you've owned it for a week or so.
    Last edited by Teek; 10-10-08 at 01:30 PM.
    10-10-08 12:57 PM
    I text A LOT, and switching from my Curve 8310 to the iPhone was hard at first, but now its not an issue. If I still make a mistake I barely notice because the phone fixes it for me. I think all phones have their own issues and drawbacks but the iPhone is a perfect fit for me.
    10-10-08 01:20 PM
    I am so tired of waiting for the bold to come out that I am seriously thinking about getting an iphone.

10-10-08 01:30 PM
    What most people do not realize is that the iPhone gets easier after using it extensively. You aren't going to be a pro when you first start using it. In fact I wasn't even good at typing on the Pearl at first and ended up loving the SureType more than the QWERTY keyboard. Now I'm in love with texting on the iPhone. I actually type faster than I did on my Curve. My best friend used to say the same and now he has it and he types even faster than me. I type fast too.
    10-10-08 02:56 PM
    Before I bought an iPhone, the keyboard was one of my biggest concerns too. But now I love it. Don't let it hold you back. It's a great device.
    10-10-08 04:34 PM
    this is off the iPhone keyboard in landscape. It is pretty good. The iPhone is the best phone out there!!!

10-10-08 07:54 PM
    I was always a super fast texter with the touch screen qwerty keyboard... i dont know how i do it but god has blessed with a gift of texting fast with any phone hahahaha!
    10-30-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD